Saturday, May 9, 2015

Septette for the Dead Princess (21)

-Iku enters-

[0:00] (Iku) Excuse me, is the master of this residence now available?

[0:08] (Sakuya) Ah, you’re the Oarfish from before. May I ask what brings you down here?
(Iku)You are the human who passed by me then. A large earthquake is soon to happen

[0:24] (Remilia) Sakuya, bring that person in. Oh, you’re a suspicious looking one
So why are you here? And I’ll make this clear: We can see through lied and deception

[0:40] (Iku) There will likely be an earthquake and houses like this will shake
I caution you, take proper care
(Remilia) Something like that has been planned for. Sakuya, I would like more
And tell everyone to prepare

[0:55] (Iku) And if you could, spread the word around. It would really help me out
(Remilia) You presume too much of me. Sakuya, we need more tea
(Iku) Very well, I’ll take my leave. Before that, might you have seen
A blue-haired celestial who answers to the name Hinanami Tenshi?

-Sakuya explains-

[1:35] (Remilia) So Sakuya, who is that girl? (Sakuya) The one who caused the odd weather
(Remilia) Oh, how’d she do that? (Sakuya) Using scarlet mist
*Remilia) Such imitation I won’t permit

[1:52] So then did she do it justice? (Sakuya) It would seem now, but she may visit
(Remilia) Such an amateur. But that saves me time. Such a pushover’s not the culprit

[2:08] Well then let us now continue the trial with a breakthrough
(Sakuya) Mistress, someone is at the door

-Youmu enters-

(Youmu) Is my mistress somewhere in here? (Remilia) Just put away your weapons
I’m not fighting you anymore

[2:23] (Yuyuko) Youmu, dead people belong here. Come and make a tasty snack!
(Remilia) If you’re taking the trouble, then you better bring some back
Sakuya, go find someone who might know a thing or two
(Sakuya) It appears there is no need. She is already here, that nosy crow Tengu

No comments:

Post a Comment