Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Septette for the Dead Princess (24)

[0:00] (Remilia) Oh, that’s precious. So you’ve finally come to face me like a real Youkai!

[0:08] (Yukari) I’m sorry, did you say something? I wasn’t really listening
(Remilia) Ah, as expected. Quite well deflected. But let us get to why we’re meeting

[0:24] A phantom girl who took cookies (Yuyuko) I told Youmu not to, but she did!
(Remilia) … the odd blonde human. She’s one of yours, right? Why did she make her way here?

[0:40] (Yukari) Oh, you saw the one with blond hair? More people makes it Merry-er!
But it seems like she got around
Well, don’t worry about such things. They are only distracting
To ones like I who can be found

[0:55] (Remilia) Oh, is that so? Perhaps I’ll invite her to ally with me next time
I will make it repayment for the nature of her crime
(Yukari) Oh, I’m sure she’ll be tickled. Go for it and be Merry
(Remilia) I see through your deception. I won’t fall victim to reverse psychology!
.

[1:35] (Yukari) Trust me or not, it’s all the same. So then, about your current game
(Remilia) Is that a challenge? I might take revenge for your deception in the moon war

[1:52] (Yukari) If you push the issue, perhaps. Though we don’t have space within your “house”
(Remilia) Let’s take this outside. Even with one hand stuck with a parasol, you’ll fall forth!

[2:07] (Yukari) Parasol against parasol. I don’t mind that in the least
A duel it is then, vampire
(Marisa) Is this why we got dragged out here? I expected more answers
(Reimu) Ask if you want. I’m too tired

[2:23] (Remilia) Indeed, you’re worthy of my complete power. [Scarlet Bat: Vampirish Night]!
(Yukari) Night falls, silly vampire. Come on, enjoy some sunlight
[Photon: Doppler Effect] (Remilia) Ah, well played. I’ll let you go
Don’t take my pardon lightly. Remember, I’m encumbered by a parasol

No comments:

Post a Comment