Friday, May 22, 2015

The Bridge People No Longer Cross

-Girls are traveling-

[0:19] (Marisa) Right then Patchy, what do you think the next boss will be?
(Patchouli) I need info. What landmarks are near where you will go?

-Girls are exploring-

[0:35] (Marisa) I see a bridge up there
(Patchouli) There may be a troll, so beware
(Yukari) That’s incorrect. She’s a Youkai who causes jealousy

[1:21] (Patchouli) What’s her species name?
(Suika) I heard that she’s a Hashihime
(Patchouli) I must research this. Sakuya, please gather up this list

[2:06] (Reimu) Well, we’ll just fly over
(Marisa) Are you nuts? We gotta fight to get through
(Reimu) Why would we do that?
(Marisa) If we don’t, we won’t beat Level 2!

[2:42] (Parsee) What brings humans here?
(Aya) Hey Reimu, is she interesting?
(Marisa) Just a trip down here today
(Parsee) I’m jealous. Having fun in that way

[3:09] (Marisa) Ah, right. About that… the main point is shooting everyone
(Yukari) You’re the next target
(Parsee) I’m jealous that you’re fighting 2-on-1

Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment