Friday, May 29, 2015

Lullaby of Deserted Hell

[0:23] (Marisa) Whew, is it hot or what?
(Reimu) I wish I’d worn summer clothes
(Yukari) Those are winter ones? Your arms are always exposed
(Reimu) I wore this when I was fighting Yuyuko in the spring
(Marisa) They look the same. Your style’s so boring

[0:44] (Patchouli) Marisa, Data. Now
(Marisa) Hold on, there’s nobody here
(Patchouli) What about the heat?
(Marisa) Way too hot. Now I’m thirsty
Reimu, hand me that thermos there.
(Reimu) Don’t forget, she filled it
With a cup of boiling tea

[1:23] (Aya) So, what’s the underground like? It’d make a decent piece
(Marisa) It’s just way too hot and there’s some weird burning smell
(Suika) Guess it hasn’t changed all that much. That was what it was like
Back when we still called it Former Hell

[1:44] (Reimu) So, this used to be hell? Does that mean that Yama’s here?
(Suika) Nay, they all packed up. We were left in charge after
(Marisa) Hey Nitori, is something up? You’ve been way too quiet
(Reimu) Yeah, is something the matter?

[2:05] (Nitori) Nothing’s wrong. Hey, you said that it’s hot. Is it still getting hotter?
(Marisa) Yeah, I guess it is. Guess this place heats the geyser
(Nitori) Hey Aya… that thing from last week. You don’t think maybe she…?
(Aya) Oh. If she did, that’d be a story

[2:25] (Reimu) You two, what’s going on?
(Nitori) Oh, nothing. Just mountain stuff
(Yukari) Is there something wrong?
(Aya) Well... We’ll see. This might get tough
(Reimu) I swear if this is a setup, I will have to get rough
And the culprit may not be enough

[2:47] (Yuugi) Good job guys, way to scare everyone!
(Suika) Now it sounds like this is getting fun!

-searching-

[3:20] (Marisa) Hey, it’s that weird cat again. What is it doing down here?
Do we smell like fish?
(Nitori) No, the backpack comes up clear
(Rin) I prefer corpses anyway.
(Marisa) Oh. So then in that case
This is the place that you come to play?

[3:41] (Reimu) Hey, does anyone else care that this girl’s not a cat?
(Rin) I can take both forms. There is nothing wrong with that
Don’t you know that Kasha can shift? It helps with work a bit
(Patchouli) Strange. I shall go research it

-Rin runs off. Marisa and Reimu pursue-

[4:20] (Marisa) Wait! It’s too hot for tag
(Reimu) That’s what you’re trying to do?
(Marisa) Yeah, what about you?
(Reimu) She’s a pet. So we should shoot!
That mistress of the Earth Spirits said that her pets did it
So beating them should solve the issue!

[4:41] (Rin) Wait, so you guys are here because there is a problem?
(Reimu) Vengeful spirits came out of our brand new onsen!
(Rin) Oh, that. I can see the issue. Tell ya what, I’ll lead you
To my friend. Her name’s Okyuu

[5:02] (Reimu) Right. Let’s go beat her up. Then we can get out of here
(Rin) Wait, that’s your big plan? Both of you don’t stand a chance
If I want to get your bodies, I can’t let you two leave
You guys will have to first deal with me

[5:23] (Reimu) Fine, but don’t run away. It’s too hot to start a chase
(Alice) You guys, hurry up. There is no more time to waste
(Aya) Yeah, it sounds like her, Nitori. I guess that we will see
If it worked out like she said
(Reimu) Seriously, tell us what’s going on!
(Nitori) Maybe after the Kasha is gone

Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment