Sunday, May 17, 2015

Flowering Night (26)

[0:00] (Remilia) It was too obvious what your shoddy plan was
You brought all those foes to battle with me
You thought that they would all tire me out slowly
And that I would forget the cookies

[0:06] (Sakuya) If that is what you think, then what should be done now?
(Remilia) I will beat loyalty back into you
Prepare now, Sakuya. I will break down your guard
Pass your loyalty in a spellcard duel!

[0:39] As expected of my servant. Do not yield, no matter what!
Bat got your tongue? (Sakuya) No, just thinking whether I will make the cut

[0:51] (Remilia) Ah, that’s scary. Yes, quite ideal. Now can you back that threat up?
Talking is well and good sometimes, but a true maid must be tough!

[1:29] Yes, that’s quite enough of that. I’d say you earn 66 on the scale of bat
I’ll settle for that

-Sakuya and Remilia rejoin others-

[2:07] (Marisa) Oh, there you guys are. What kept ya? We were just leaving, Remi
(Remilia) How many times have I told you that name’s reserved for Patchy?
(Yukari) All aboard the last train leaving!
(Reimu) Yukari, enough of that
(Remilia) … How did you get that in my house?
(Yukari) Moving it through a big gap!


-Yukari, Youmu, Yuyuko, Reisen, Alice, Reimu, Marisa, Aya, and Komachi leave-

No comments:

Post a Comment