Saturday, May 30, 2015

Hellfire Mantle

-Utsuho enters-

[0:25] (Utsuho) Orin said that there was somebody looking for me down here
(Marisa) So, are you the final boss?
(Nitori) Is that the crow? She’s here! It’s her, isn’t it Aya?
(Aya) Looks like it. She has appeared!

[0:41] (Marisa) Well, I’m glad you’re happy. Are you drinking something?
(Nitori) No, but we’re meeting her first!
(Utsuho) Oh, so people know of me, even above ground?
(Alice) Ask her about the geysers!

[1:22] (Reimu) So the Kasha said that you ate something weird last week
(Yukari) My, what was that doing here?
(Utsuho) I was given the power of the Yagaratsu!
My power is to be feared!

[1:37] (Aya) So, what is next for you? The news will report on it
(Utsuho) I’ll go up and burn the world!
(Reimu) Not if we both stop you. I won’t allow incidents
(Aya) “God vs 2 human girls”…

-Sheer chaos-

[2:18] (Marisa) Wait a second. You don’t know the rules. We solve things in a duel
(Utsuho) Oh, so you fight with a game?
(Alice) She really stopped
(Yukari) Of course. God or not, she’s a raven
(Reimu) So she’s still just a birdbrain?

[2:35] (Marisa) … And then you use a spellcard to show off a pattern
(Utsuho) Got it! So when do we start?
(Marisa) Well, typically someone goes up for a quick cheap shot
Speaking of which, [Master Spark]!

[3:15] (Reimu) Ladies and gents, that is the #2 resolver
What a role model for all
(Yukari) Just get in there. That god may be rather troublesome
(Alice) Reimu, there’s no time to stall

[3:31] (Patchouli) So, a Yagaratsu… I recall astronomy
But one become like a god…
Sakuya, let’s go back. I need more references
(Alice) Her combat methods are flawed

Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment