Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Awakening of the Earth Spirits

-Hakurei Shrine, V.2-

[0:00] (Reimu) Alright Yukari, what’s this meeting all about?
(Yukari) It’s about your little spa
(Reimu) This again? I told you spirits don’t bother me
Just go bother Marisa

-Aya enters-

[0:21] (Aya) So guys, what’s going on?
(Yukari) Think of this as a job. Vengeful spirits need to rest
So please go into the underground and seal them
Good luck and please try your best

-Suika enters-

[0:37] (Suika) Yukari, that’s harsh. She’s gonna get stomped flat there
(Yukari) Fine, we’ll back you up from here
(Reimu) How would you do that?
(Yukari) By changing the Yin-Yang orbs
Is this signal crystal clear?

[0:57] (Reimu) Stop messing with my shrine’s most sacred artifacts!
(Yukari) We can also lend support
(Reimu) Fine, I am going. Don’t make a mess when I’m gone
(Yukari) My, what a scathing retort

-Magic Forest, Kirisame Magic Shop-

[1:16] (Marisa) Hey Patchy, I’m surprised. What are you doing here?
And Alice… Did ya miss me?
(Patchouli) We are here because of your transgressions due to
Your acts of foul larceny

[1:35] (Marisa) Oh, so you’re here to cause trouble on my front door?
Do you take payment in sparks?
(Alice) Something has come up and we come with a request
(Marisa) So that’s the deal, huh? Let’s start!

-Nitori enters-

[1:54] (Nitori) Marisa, are you here? I’ve got the radio pack
You said you’d give it a test
(Marisa) Sounds like I’ll get to. I’m heading out on a job
Come in and tell me the rest

-Elsewhere-

[2:12] (?) I think they’re on to us. Think there’ll be big trouble?
(??) The crow won’t tell them a thing
But really, what bad luck to cause such a problem
Because of one small hot spring

Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment