Saturday, May 30, 2015

Solar Sect of Mystic Wisdom ~ Nuclear Fusion

[0:00] (Utsuho) Huh, that’s powerful, but that’s still nothing
(Marisa) Well, let’s bring the heat!
(Alice) My dolls are burning!
You two, get away!
(Reimu) The heat’s getting worse
(Nitori) This is exciting!
(Aya) I’ll record it first!

[0:22] (Utsuho) Let’s go! Feel the heat of the sun!
(Alice) You two, get down! She’s charging!
(Suika) Here she comes!
(Marisa) Alright then guys, what is this god’s power?
(Yukari) Untold heating along with high pressure

[0:43] (Nitori) It is supposed to give us untold access to energy
(Reimu) Yeah, I think we are seeing some of that now. Aya, I need speed

[0:55] (Aya) Sure thing. So how strong does she seem?
(Marisa) Enough. This fight won’t be easy
(Utsuho) Alright, [Nuclear Excursion]!
(Marisa) Aw crap. Hold that thought, I’m going in

-Marisa charges. Reimu follows and pulls her back-

[1:28] (Reimu) Don’t just charge in! That’s stupid and reckless!
Just hang back here and she will tire of this
(Nitori) I don’t think so. Her power’s infinite
(Yukari) Not exactly, but there’s a high limit

[1:51] (Marisa) You see, Reimu? We gotta end this fast
I’ll distract her, then you can rush right past
(Suika) Here’s some support. I’m lowering the pressure
Marisa) When you get past, turn around and shoot her

[2:12] (Utsuho) Hey, what are you guys planning now?
[Hell and Heaven Meltdown]
(Marisa) I don’t think we are getting around that one
(Reimu) Marisa, just run!

[2:24] (Utsuho) Feel the power of the sun god!
[Blazing Star: Ten Evil Suns]!
(Marisa) Hey, I’ve got a [Blazing Star] too!
(Reimu) Idiot! That’s not the way to run!

-More dodging mini-suns-

[3:07] (Utsuho) Here is [Hell’s Artificial sun]
(Marisa) You know, all heat aside this fight is fun
(Reimu) Yukari, stop gapping me upside down!
(Yukari) I’m just telling you where you can now run

[3:29] (Alice) Can you two simply focus? She’s approaching, you might notice
(Utsuho) Alright, this is the end to both of you now. Here’s [Hell’s Takamak]!

[3:41] (Marisa) More suns? They’re annoying to dodge
(Alice) Move close to throw her focus off

[3:53] (Reimu) Enough! [Spirit Sign: Yin-Yang Orbs]!
(Marisa) Head shot!
(Reimu) I can’t hear them talk anymore

-Later-

[4:15] (Patchouli) I have returned! The crow must have 3 legs!
(Yukari) She’s a raven, and she’s been defeated
(Marisa) Really Patchy, are you trying at all?
(Patchouli) What do you mean? How did you defeat it?

-Rin enters-

[4:35] (Reimu) We just shot her until I knocked her out
(Marisa) Hey, it sounds like she’s finally coming round
(Reimu) Alright Raven, stop the evil spirits
(Utsuho) Vengeful spirits? That means Orin did it

[4:59] (Reimu) It’s the Kasha?
(Rin) Heh, well you see…
Don’t tell Miss Satori!
(Satori) No need. I’ve been here the whole time after all
You two, come with me

-Satori, Utsuho and Rin exit-

(Marisa) Floor clear! Can we warp to the start?
(Yukari) After you replay it on hard
(Reimu) Enough, just get us out of here!
It’s too hot for your nonsense and snark!

Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment