Wednesday, May 13, 2015

Septette for the Dead Princess (23)

-Sakuya and Suika Enter-

[0:00] (Remilia) Sakuya, what are you doing? (Suika) We are both kidnapping each other!

[0:08] I know it’s not my usual thing, but your maid tried to grab me first
Hey, it’s the Tengu. So how’s it going? (Aya) I’ve done my best with the last issue

[0:24] (Suika) As long as you guys are trying. I’m not gonna stand for slacking
(Remilia) Alright then, Oni. Your friend Yukari: Tell me what that devil is planning

[0:40] (Suika) Sorry, but my lips are sealed tight. (Remilia) Then we’ll solve this through a fight!
A single combat duel, oni!
(Suika) Hey, you know that all the Tengu fear Oni for a reason
Don’t forget, you’ve never faced me!

[0:55] (Remilia) Very well, I will crush your legacy! (Suika) [Million Demons: Night Parade]!
(Komachi) I wonder if that was planned. It is just like the tales say
(Aya) Hordes of demons with one shout?... But they’re not on the same side
(Remilia) I will slay each one of you! There is no place where even one clone can hide!

[1:35] Found you, Oni! Now, what you know…
(Suika) Yukari sends you her regards
(Remilia) Let’s loosen that tongue. Here, red wine. Try some
(Suika) Right, Yukari is hunting Tenshi

[1:52] (Remilia) Oh, so there’s a feud going on? Sakuya, be ready to invite her
So, who’s this “Tenshi”? (Sakuya) The celestial. The one who made the scarlet weather

[2:08] (Remilia) Oh, right. I remember, of course. That fool who relies on force
She’ll learn a quick lesson or two
Oni, go and tell your master that I am coming for her
Her evil spreading days are through!

[2:24] (Suika) Yukari says she’s on her way, and “Get ready, corrupt judge!”
(Yuyuko) Yay! Yukari’s coming now (Remilia) Deceased witnesses should shush

-Yukari, Reimu, Marisa, Alice, and Reisen enter-

[2:40] Sakuya, prepare the room and gather all witnesses
(Yukari) Oh, don’t worry about them. I already got them, so go and get the rest

-Patchouli, Yuyuko and Youmu enter-

No comments:

Post a Comment