Saturday, May 30, 2015

Corpse Voyage ~ Be of Good Cheer!

[0:00] (Rin) Alright, let’s start! Get in my cart!

[0:12] I saw your fight before, but that’s not good enough
All Miss Satori’s pets eat spirits and they power up
Okyuu ate something weird. That’s why it got so hot
Beating her will probably take more than what you’ve got

[0:37] (Suika) Hey, that sounds like lots of fun. Can we go down?
(Yukari) It’s too late to add party members now
(Marisa) Well, guess I might have to get serious
There’s no way a Youkai will defeat both of us

[1:14] Nitori, where are the rockets?
(Nitori) Save the power for the final stage
(Marisa) So the big boss is up this way?
(Alice) This boss isn’t that bad. Just shoot her to the side
She will hit that corner soon, so fight
(Rin) That may work against other Youkai, but I will be alright

[1:39] Can’t hit a cat!
(Marisa) Then I’ll use that!

[1:51] Here’s [Artful Sacrifice]! … I think I did that right…
(Alice) You lack delicacy, but I guess you got her
(Reimu) Even more explosions. Why am I not surprised?
(Alice) Because an idiot only relies on power

[2:15] (Patchouli) Here! “Kasha feed upon bodies buried.
Place a rock in the coffin to fool them”
(Rin) Actually, I eat spirits, not the corpse
It sounds like that’s just a superstition
(Marisa) Again?

[2:53] (Rin) Alright then, I’ll get Okyuu
She should meet you right here in a few
Try to keep your bodies, you two
(Marisa) Alright then Nitori, what are we both in for?
Why are you guys worried about her?
(Nitori) We’ve been told that somebody down here has “Ultimate Power”

Timeline

No comments:

Post a Comment