Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Flandre, Remilia ~ Sleepless Night of the Eastern Country

-Magicians are still fighting-
[0:06] (Aya) Marisa, got a small problem! I ran into that “Little Sister”!
(Marisa) Wait, did ya go to the basement? (Patchouli) Where is she right at this moment?
(Aya) She was right behind me just now. I think I had lost her somehow-
(Flandre) No, I followed you okay. So let’s play a game!

[0:18] (Patchouli) Flandre, not in the library! (Aya) Uwaa, the vampire’s so scary!
(Flandre) Let’s have a Danmaku battle! (Marisa) This is more than we can handle!

[0:24] Anyway, take a good picture! I am gonna go duel her
(Patchouli) Hey, leave the library right now! Everyone out!

[0:30] (Flandre) Here is my Laevateinn! I’ll knock you out with one swing

[0:42] (Marisa) It’s slower than it looks (Patchouli) My books!
-Remilia bursts from the floor-
(Remilia) Hey, what’s going on? I heard that from downstairs (Patchouli) My floor!
-Free for all-

[1:18] (Aya) Out of film! Retreat!
-continued free for all-



No comments:

Post a Comment