Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Sakuya – Wind Circulation ~ Wind Tour

[0:00] (Marisa) Sakuya is easy, but you’ll have to grab her when she does her knife throwing trick.
Get her when she starts to flicker-

-timestopped-
(Sakuya) Ah, may I ask you what you’re doing?

[0:08] (Aya) I was just interested in your knife shooting
[0:12] So, you stop your time and then take time to arrange all of these knives in a line?
[0:18] (Sakuya) Yes, it’s an art. I must confess, you’re the first to see this
[0:24] You are rather fast. Even Marisa’s best speed allows me to dodge so she will miss
[0:30] The biggest trick is leaving space so these don’t break the rules
(Aya) And all the knives? (Sakuya) They work best because they are a maid’s essential tools

[0:42] (Aya) So what’s next? (Sakuya) I let time go and take care of the rest
(Marisa) –do a barrel-roll! Hey Aya, did you get it? Let me see it!

[0:54] Hey, what’s with my face and Sakuya? Ya sure ya took it right?
(Aya) Yes, I am sure. It’s probably just the odd light

[1:05] (Sakuya) So, were you still going to attack? I still have to finish up here and head back.

Next



No comments:

Post a Comment