Sunday, February 1, 2015

Touhou Judgment in the 60th Year ~ Fate of 60 Years (20)

[0:37] (Komachi) Alright then, I got my boat, finally. I forget that even a wood boat was really heavy
(Eiki) Komachi, what are you slacking off for? Maintenance can wait until everything has been solved
And I’ve heard that you’ve been drinking out on the job

[1:01] (Komachi) Eh? I’ve done no such thing, and I would never!
(Eiki) Well, let’s see about that. Hold still and be judged!
Ah, I see. Marisa was lying with ease again
But you let her take your boat without resistance?

[1:38] (Komachi) She said it was for a good cause!

[1:53] (Eiki) Her good deeds are relative. It has not aided your progress
So where are the souls you took? There do not appear to be much less

[2:18] (Komachi) They… were all shut-ins. So I struck them down on my way
(Eiki) Stop making half-hearted excuses for why you aren’t doing your job
You are supposed to work, not play

[2:42] Yes, I think you make too many excuses
(Komachi) Wait, why am I also being lectured too?
(Eiki) At this rate you’ll never manage to cross this stream
And no one here will be willing to take you

[3:20] (Komachi) I’m so sorry, Miss Eiki! I’ll do anything, forgive me!
(Eiki) All the other Yamas brag about how many souls they judge in a day!
There goes my impartiality….

[3:43] (Komachi) I’m so sorry, honestly. I won’t do it anymore, so-
(Eiki) Would you like to experience my full judgment? Load up your ferry with souls
I’ll accompany you. Let’s go

-on the Sanzu-
[4:45] Wealth and fortune may have served you well
But your arrogance and cruelty sends you to Hell
Still, you will have a second chance to reform when you are reincarnated in due time
You are not going to go on to Avicii

[5:10] This is how you pass conviction, Komachi
Look at the good and the bad, and balance them out
When you give a sentence, say it with certainty
So the soul is left with no sense of your doubt

[5:46] Now the next one… will go to Hell…

[6:02] This is why I lecture them, so I don’t have to send them in
You could have been saved with time if you heeded these words of mine

[6:26] (Komachi) But Miss Eiki, we’re still in the middle of the Sanzu…
Even if you judge them now, there’s no guarantee they’ll make it all the way
(Eiki) I have to rush because of you

[6:52] And once this load is done, we are going to go back
And get the next boat-load to catch up quickly
Now, I see that you were consumed with your envy
You will be sentenced to admire all you see!

[7:28] (Komachi) (Somehow it ended like this. Miss Eiki is working too fast.
Usually, half of these souls will vanish before we make it over there.
There’s no way all the judged will last)

[7:52] (Eiki) Komachi, we need more speed! While you’re at it, your ability
If you shorten the distance, then we can finish this much earlier
(Komachi) But Miss Eiki, are you quite sure?

No comments:

Post a Comment