Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Native Faith

[0:00] (Suwako) Here we go now! So are you ready to see what a Native God’s made of?

[0:14] Let’s start with [Long-Arm and Long-Leg]
You should stretch before exercise
If you spend all day sitting around doing nothing, you’ll
Find that your weight has gone to your thighs!

[0:26] (Marisa) Hey Reimu, can I borrow the Yin-Yangs?
I don’t stretch or get out that much
(Reimu) No, and shut up! We’re in a serious battle now
Get ready, she’s coming right at us

[0:50] [Party Start: Two Bows, Two Claps, and One Bow]
Come on, you two have to join in
If you don’t then you look like you are not having fun
Come on, this festival can now begin

[1:01] [Frog is Eaten by Snake due to the Croak]
(Marisa) Oh, is that how you lost that war?
(Suwako) Not really, I guess I have more snakes than I have my frogs
That was a metaphor

[1:14] [Spring Sign: Jade of the Horrid River
So what do you think of our lake?
I think we need another one nearby
So we can gather losts more faith

[1:25] (Reimu) That’s excessive. Don’t bring another one
Stop stealing from the outside
(Suwako) No, I thought we might make one on our own
Something like that should be fine

[2:01] [Kero-Chan Braves the Wind and Rain]
(Marisa) So you said that you have more snakes?
Why is it that you seem to like frogs much more than them?
(Suwako) It’s because frogs can live in our lake

[2:11] (Reimu) So how can two gods live in the same shrine?
Don’t you have to split up your faith?
(Suwako) Not really, we both do different things, so there’s no problem
It’s easier this way

[2:24] [Native God: Seven Stones and Trees], now it’s time you fell to your knees
You still stand right before a proper god here, don’t you know?
(Marisa) You won’t win this duel so easily

[2:35] [Mishaguji-Sama]! Go, my curse snakes!
Now it’s time for my specialty
Soon this festival will have to draw out to a close
So you should come at me!

[2:47] (Marisa) Bring it on then! You’re gonna lose a second time
Because this is a war!

[3:01] (Suwako) Alright then, what should we call it? Maybe the
Great Shrine and Witch war?
(Reimu) You do remember that I’m fighting both of you?
(Suwako) [Native God: Red Frogs of Houei 4]!

[3:13] (Marisa) Going harder, huh? Well then, here I come!
I can’t spark, but I can still spam!
(Suwako) Remember, you must give your all during a festival
(Marisa) Don’t worry, that’s the plan

[3:36] (Suwako) Let’s reenact the [Suwa War: Native Myth versus Central Myth]
This is all I have left, so you better not hold back now
We will decide the while match with this!

[3:47] (Marisa) Going big is always the way to go
Go all out or just head on home!
Even though you guys are new here, you will be fine with that
Welcome to Gensokyo!

[4:00] (Suwako) Looks like I lost. You two deserve renown
You beat a country-maker
(Marisa) Well, that’s because we fought with Danmaku
And we’re both your seniors

[4:12] (Suwako) To match a God, even in Danmaku, is quite a surprise for sure
(Marisa) That’s because most of us are really smart (Reimu) Hey, what was that look for?!

[4:48] (Suwako) Well, alright! That settles it then
I will be staying here for now
If you don’t get more visitors or Kanako acts weird
Call for me, and I will help you out

[4:59] (Reimu) Something tells me I don’t want to ask what
That ominous warning entails
(Suwako) Well you see, it’s like I am the one who does all the work
And she handles the sales

[5:11] (Marisa) So if you are now living here, you should organize your own feast
If you don’t, no one will take you seriously at all (Suwako) Oh, I’d better gather 44 reeds

[5:22] (Reimu) Oh, what for? (Suwako) For the feast’s special rice gruel
(Marisa) Huh, is that what you want to make?
I’d just say go for a normal cup of sake then
That’s all that it would take

No comments:

Post a Comment