Sunday, February 1, 2015

Spring Lane ~ Colorful Path (20)

[0:03] (Neutral) Wanting to check something, Reimu went out to the Sanzu stream
Trying to discover what the words of the Yama could mean

[0:15] (Reimu) Well she said that fighting other humans was sinful and wrong
But I don’t have time to make decisions if my foe is strong

[0:28] (Yukari) Oh, hey there Reimu. What are you doing with such a gloom?
By the way, you don’t know why 60 years repeats this, do you?
(Reimu) Huh? It’s 60 years since these flowers came here last?
(Yukari) Yes, it’s 60 years exactly. So, just guess at the past

[0:53] (Reimu) Only 60 years? How ‘bout the Zodiac?
(Yukari) Oh come on, Reimu. You’re much better than that.
(Reimu) So why does this come back 60  years each time?
(Yukari) Well, it’s not like these sleep here for 59…

[1:18] (Yuyuko) Oh, what are you two doing here? Secret rendezvous?
(Yukari) If it really was something that secret, would I just tell you?

[1:31] (Yuyuko) You would if I pouted at you (Yukari) Alright then, you see
We were both involved in discussion on Non-real-life Shogi

[1:42] (Reimu) Huh? What shogi’s that? I don’t remember any such thing
(Yuyuko) So you can play that one too. Isn’t that just fascinating?
(Yukari) Yes, we’re thinking of all of the moves in our head
(Reimu) I think even if I get it, I won’t be interested

[2:09] (Yuyuko) Oh, by the way, you. Why are flowers still here?
(Yukari) Oh, you’re asking me? I thought it would be clear
Don’t you remember 60 years past, that spring?
(Yuyuko) I don’t remember what I ate this morning

[2:33] So then, what happened 60 years ago, Yukari?
(Yukari) It was pretty much the same as today has been, actually

[2:45] (Reimu) If you knew that from the start, you should have told us all before
Then I wouldn’t have to listen to my sins or whatever

[2:59] (Yukari) Well, it’s good for you. So do your best, Reimu. Don’t give up!
We are all rooting for you! Don’t worry- (Reimu) Alright, that’s enough!
Oh, on a side note. I just remembered something
You still owe me for the Long Night. That favor for helping

[3:24] (Yukari) Oh, did that happen? (Reimu) You said you won’t forget!
(Yukari) I was just joking. This favor, what is it?
(Reimu) I need you to get some stuff as a favor
And then you need to use it all much later

-girls are planning-
[3:49] (Yukari) Oh, this plan of yours is nasty. I am quite impressed
We might manage to make the Yama give up on your sins yet

[4:01] (Yuyuko: whispering to Yukari) Yukari, this growing presence…
(Yukari: back) Yes, I feel it too
(Reimu) You still haven’t told me why this cycle repeats. So, you two…

[4:13] (Yukari) Ah, that is because that is the time the cycle runs through
It is from the Moon, the Sun and the Stars and the way they change
After that are the Four Seasons that mark out life
And the final part are the traits. The Core Elements five

[4:40] (Yuyuko) Yukari, let’s go. The snacks at home are waiting
(Reimu) Hey, wait up you two. Do you guys feel something?
(Yukari) Yes, we must be off. That presence precedes her
Reimu, you should leave, else you’ll get a lecture

No comments:

Post a Comment