Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Usual Days (2)

[0:09] (Marisa) Hey Reimu! Tell me, what are you up to?
…What the hell? What did you try to do?
(Reimu) An earthquake hit the shrine. It’s quite a sight
By the way, is your house still alright?

[0:27] (Marisa) An earthquake? I didn’t feel anything
Could it be that you were just drinking?
You know that Suika is still really strong
But you don’t have to break things to prove her wrong

[0:45] (Reimu) That’s not it! And you really didn’t feel a thing?
(Marisa) Nope, but it keeps on raining
Anyway, looks like something is going on now
I’ll go check it out
-Marisa leaves-

[1:03] (Reimu) Typical. At least she could help me here
There’s no way I could move this mess
I guess I’ll dig out my things from the shrine
And ask Suika to clean up the rest

-elsewhere-
[1:21] (Marisa) Great, more rain. It was better at the shrine
At least there, there was some bright sunshine
Oh right, I should have told Reimu what’s up
…Oh well, I’m sure she’ll see that mist soon enough

-at the shrine-
[1:38] (Reimu) Hey Suika! You didn’t get squashed by the roof did you?
Answer if you did
Huh, I don’t sense her anywhere here.
I guess she went out for a bit

No comments:

Post a Comment