Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Suika, Yukari - Sleepless Night of the Eastern Country

[0:06] (Marisa) Aya, come over, take the shot! (Suika) Aya, come over, take a shot!
(Aya) I think I’ll pass on that offer. Nothing can actually stop her

[0:12] (Marisa) Suika, you’re gonna squish me! (Suika) Will I? It’s possible… maybe
(Aya) Anyway, I got the photo we need!

[0:18] (Suika) Come on, we’re gonna go drinking! (Yukari) Oh my, what were you two thinking?
(Suika) Yukari, come have a drink with us now. It’ll be a nice party

[0:24] (Yukari) Well, if it will be a party you need to shrink down a bit (Suika) Sorry
(Marisa) At least she’s not gonna run over me…

[0:30] (Yukari) Well Tengu, take your best shot. I’ll show you all that I’ve got.

[0:42] You can choose which one you will use, but I do expect it looks quite menacing, Tengu.
-Yukari is showboating-
-Aya is shooting
-Yukari is choosing-
[1:18] Ah, this one. May I keep it?
-girls are drinking-



No comments:

Post a Comment