Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Dancing Water Spray (2)

[0:07] (Youmu) Stop right there! Why have you come here?
Oh, it’s you. Welcome. Is there a problem?
(Sakuya) What makes you think there’s something wrong?
(Youmu) It seems obvious from your expression

[0:14] (Sakuya) I see that you have it as well.
There is something rising from your body
(Youmu) That’s my usual ghost-half, you see
It will always be floating right by me

-Weather Change: Azure skies-
[0:21] (Sakuya) It’s too strange, and the clouds have cleared
Is it the weather, or that she came here?
(Youmu) Is there something you came to do?
(Sakuya) Never mind that. Let me pass through, will you?

[0:28] (Youmu) Sorry, but I can’t let you in
You are acting strange. Did something happen?
(Sakuya) No, I came for some answers, but I will take them if I really must

[0:35] (Youmu) If that is so, then perhaps we’ll know who is the stronger servant today
Unless you now explain yourself, I will remain in your way
(Sakuya) Tell me, are you affecting ghosts to follow people as scarlet mist?
Well, let’s see if a battle between the two of us changes this

-Weather Change: Snow-
[0:56] (Yuyuko) Get her, Youmu! For the glory of my realm!
(Sakuya) Ah, can I ask if you know what’s going on?
(Yuyuko) Well, it’s snowing and I’m getting so hungry
Youmu, can you warm up some more tea?

-inside the mansion-
[1:09] (Youmu) There’s something strange going on at the mansion
Miss Yuyuko started playing with that snow
(Sakuya) Yes, do you know how that weather came to be?
(Youmu) I’m sorry, but I confess I don’t really know

[1:37] (Yuyuko) Yay, more tea! This will help warm me
I’m as cold as death in this summer snow
(Sakuya) It seems that weather has been strange everywhere today
(Yuyuko) Oh, is that now so?
(Sakuya) Might you know where the culprit is? We’ve had accusations leveled at us
(Yuyuko) I don’t know. Maybe you should check on the mountain and try to head on up?

[1:52] (Sakuya) I heard there were some newcomers at the mountain top, do you mean it’s them?
(Yuyuko) Maybe so. The tengu might know. Why don’t you find one and ask to check in?
(Sakuya) I feel that you are avoiding saying something more, but thank you again
I will be taking my leave now. I apologize for the intrusion

[2:05] (Yuyuko) Well that’s that then. By the way, Youmu.
The ghost arrivals… have you checked on them?
(Youmu) I will soon. Is there something you think is going on?
Is there something wrong?
(Yuyuko) They might get cold out in the snow,
and will freeze to death. So move along
…So it seems that something has come.
Well I’ll go look after everyone else had gone

-nearby-
[2:26] (Youmu) That’s strange. There are less spirits than before
From my last count, we should have many more
(Yuyuko) Indeed, it seems that someone has slain a few
Well, easy come and easy go. Right, Youmu?

[2:40] (Youmu) But Miss Yuyuko! Shouldn’t we find out why?
It’s obvious that some spirits have died!
(Yuyuko) Well, just check again to make sure one more time
And after that, you should go ask around the shrine

Timeline
Follow Sakuya
Follow Youmu
Follow Yuyuko

No comments:

Post a Comment