Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Tomorrow will be Special, Yesterday was Not

-heading up Youkai Mountain-
[0:00] (Marisa) Hey, did you notice how “they” always just smile when you say “you two”?
(Reimu) Yeah, I noticed, but you don’t think there’s a reason for that, do you?
(Marisa) Well, there’s a rumor going around. There’s a second goddess for the ground

[0:12] (Reimu) Oh, I see. So she tricked me
The Sky goddess won’t invade
(Kanako) Oh, did someone call for me?
I was heading up to the lake

[0:25] (Reimu) To meet a friend, or a comrade?
I believe I know what you have planned

[0:37] (Kanako) Do you now? That’s surprising, since I don’t know that myself
So how did you know that I was meeting with someone else?
(Reimu) My maiden’s intuition. Now, I’ll beat her just like someone

[1:01] (Kanako) Hearing that, did you think I’d let you go ahead
To attack my ever-sleeping friend?
(Sanae) Miss Kanako, please come immediately. The Tengu have come by again

[1:14] (Kanako) It’d be pointless to ask you not to go
Please don’t cause trouble, you two
If you destroy a part of our shrine
The Gods will get angry with you

-further ahead-
[1:39] (Marisa) So a god of the earth, huh? What do you think she looks like?
(Reimu) Well, who cares. I will beat her (Suwako) Well, this is a rare sight
Two humans at the inner shrine
Well, welcome to this shrine of mine

[2:04] (Marisa) I’m confused. Doesn’t this shrine belong to that Kanako?
(Suwako) Well, she took it over, but it was once my shrine, you know?
(Reimu) So you two are friends or something?
(Suwako) It’s more like the opposite feeling

[2:28] You know she sent my shrine here to Gensokyo?
And then said “Don’t worry, it’ll be fine”
I’d like to say this kind of thing is rare
But she does things like this all the time

[2:40] (Marisa) Sounds like you should overthrow your friend
(Suwako) She’s an enemy, just so you know
Still, I should say she’s doing rather well
All of the faith in the shrine has grown
-chatting-

[3:30] (Marisa) Well, I guess we’ll see ya then. Nice meeting ya, Suwako!
(Suwako) Hey, wait up! There’s something else you should do before you go
Since you two came up all this way
Let’s duel like Her and Sanae!

[3:55] (Reimu) There’s no point if you’re friendly. I’m just going for today
(Suwako) Did you plan to ignore me? (Reimu) Well yeah, that’s the easiest way
(Suwako) Geez, it’s your job to know the signs
“Festival” means “A God’s Playtime”

[4:18] (Reimu) Don’t tell me you’re planning what I’m thinking of
(Suwako) That’s right, Festival of Patterns!
And after all, you two intruded here
It’s a privilege you have not earned

[4:33] (Marisa) Well count me in. I’m always up for that
So Reimu, ya gonna chicken out?
(Reimu) You asked for it! Well bring it on, you two
The both of you are going down!
-Marisa and Reimu are fighting… each other-

[4:57] (Suwako) Umm, you know I wanted you to team up for 2-on-1?
(Marisa) This is teamwork for Reimu. And the duel hasn’t begun
Hey, lay off all the spread attacks!
It’s too hard to dodge from the back!

[5:22] (Reimu) It’s alright, just stay right there. You can keep blocking her view
(Marisa) If that’s the battle plan, then the tank has to be you!
Then I can spark you both away!
(Reimu) But you don’t have “that thing” today

[5:46] (Suwako) So are you ready then? Let’s get this started!
…I say that, but you’re still fighting
Hey, listen up! You enemy is here!
[Divine Tool: Moriya’s Iron Ring]!

[5:59] (Marisa) Huh, did ya need to do your laundry?
(Reimu) Even for you, that one’s a stretch
Well, here we come. Get ready for a fight!
(Suwako) You two better give it your best!

No comments:

Post a Comment