Monday, February 23, 2015

The Ground’s Color is Yellow (1)

[0:06] (Patchouli) An intruder! Sakuya, please come here now
And deal with the witch. I am going to be busy for today

[0:32] (Sakuya) What is this mist? I thought it was only coming from my body
But it is also coming off of you
(Marisa) Oh, I’ve been getting rained on today
Maybe the same thing happened to you too?

[0:40] (Sakuya) No, I’ve been inside cleaning all day
You must have brought something in
Remove it at once
(Marisa) Hey, I only just got here. There’s no way that this mist is mine, dunce!

[1:00] (Sakuya) Playing an innocent does not work for you, you burglar
(Marisa) Hey, isn’t a scarlet mist something more likely from your owner?
(Sakuya) If I defeat you, you must leave and take all your things with you
(Marisa) Bring it on then, Sakuya! Show me what you guys are now up to!

[1:14] Come on, let’s take this outside! You don’t want your floors to get all muddy
(Sakuya) No, I don’t want to waste food indoors if the floors end up all bloody
(Marisa) Hey, your owner spills blood on her dress all the time anyways
Aw, crap! Every time I go outside a building, it starts raining hard again!

[1:59] (Sakuya) It’s overcast. Is this part of your rain-name spell?
(Marisa) This isn’t my doing here. Can’t you just tell?
(Sakuya) Well, it seems more and more unlikely
(Marisa) In this bad weather, I can’t even dry all my laundry!

[2:14] I came by to see if Patchy knows why
She’s got that rainwater spell for keeping Flandre
Inside the mansion when she tries to leave
(Sakuya) Yes, but this seems different in a way

[2:27] I think it’s obvious what’s happening, even if there’s no culprit
(Marisa) Yeah, now it’s obvious what’s going on around here now, isn’t it?
(Sakuya) We shall see what happens is this continues over today
(Marisa) Well, I’m going to see Reimu and see what she might have to say

-further away-
[2:40] This is an incident, but who wants all of this gloomy weather?
-at the SDM-
(Sakuya) Oh, it seems that the rain went away when she left
They must follow her
I should see if those ghosts know what this mist is, coming off me
Meiling, please tell Mistress that I found something and had to leave quickly

Timeline
Follow Sakuya
Follow Marisa

No comments:

Post a Comment