Thursday, February 12, 2015

The Gensokyo the Gods Loved

[0:00] (Marisa) Well, now we’re here. The point of no return
(Reimu) There’s no difference, as far as I can discern
(Marisa) I was just being metaphorical
We’re on the mountain now and- whoa!

[0:15] Hey, look at that! Right behind us
(Reimu) Huh, that’s an impressive view from here. That’s different
(Marisa) And we’re only at the foot of the first waterfall… (Reimu) Now the ascent…

[0:42] (Marisa) Geez, this waterfall is so big
Any idea where all of this water is coming from now?
(Reimu) How in the world would I know? For all I know, some god brings it up
Anyway, we should head up to the top. Maybe from there we can see that new shrine somehow

[1:08] Watch out! Fairies are beneath the waterfall!
(Marisa) Spark or not, I’ll disintegrate them all!
(Reimu) They’re only fairies. Don’t go overboard
(Marisa) Well here comes another horde!

[1:22] (Reimu) Let’s go that way, there’s a valley over there
(Marisa) But the fight’s here! (Reimu) They’re just fairies. I don’t care!
(Marisa) Fine, we’ll go your way. This stream might be fun
…Hey, I think I see someone
-Girls are investigating-

[2:03] (Nitori) Ack! What is a human doing here?
-Op. Cam’ed-
(Reimu) Wait what? What did she mean? (Marisa) And did you see how she disappeared?
I gotta learn to do that. It’d probably help to sneak around
(Reimu) Maybe not. I can still see her there. Do you see that shadow right on the ground?

[2:29] (Marisa) It’s moving off! Looks like she’s trying to run!
Let’s go chase her. Hide and seek is pretty fun!
(Reimu) Just leave her alone. We don’t have the time
… And she just left me behind

-ahead-
[2:42] (Nitori) Aww, my suit broke! Nice work, spotting my camo
(Marisa) Wasn’t hard, you leave this weird shadow glow
(Nitori) I should go fix that. See you guys later!
By the way, don’t go further
You two human will be in danger
-Nitori leaves-

[3:00] (Marisa) Ah, there she goes. So, what’d you think?
(Reimu) I’ll still be going on anyway. I have to
(Marisa) Well, then I’m still in. Sounds like a blast
It’s not like I have much else to do

-ahead and later-
[3:26] (Nitori) Hey, it’s the humans from before
Didn’t you guys hear me? I said you can’t come up any more
(Marisa) Geez, is everyone like you? We’re just trying to get somewhere soon
(Nitori) Sorry about that. Humans are rare here
I just wanted to test out my Op. Camo. Suit

[3:53] (Reimu) So why did you get in my way over there?
(Nitori) Did I do that? So you’re heading for somewhere?
(Reimu) I have to teach a god a thing or two
So will you just let us through?

[4:06] (Nitori) A god up there? You two should listen to me
You should give up. It’s better if you two leave
(Reimu) That’s too arrogant. So then, who are you?
(Nitori) A Valley Kappa, Nitori
-girls are fighting-

[4:47] Hey! Seriously you two, go home!
There are folks up ahead that don’t like humans coming up here
(Reimu) I know that, but it’s my job. There are some things you have to do
(Nitori) Why did it have to turn out this way? If you don’t listen, then I will have to fight you

[5:13] (Marisa) Another one. People keep saying to stop
In that case, we’ll go straight up to the top!
(Nitori) You can’t go up there! That’s where the gods are
There’s no way you will get that far

[5:27] There’s no choice then, I’ll beat you two here right now
(Marisa) So you’ll take both of us on alone?
(Nitori) You’ll have to show me how serious you are
(Reimu) Don’t take us too lightly, kappa
(Nitori) And when you lose, you two must go home

No comments:

Post a Comment