Friday, February 27, 2015

Ridiculous Game (4)

[0:07] (Aya) Hey, waitaminute, hold! Didn’t you see the sign behind you?
“No trespassing the mountain at all times!”
(Sakuya) Well, the weather’s strange. I must have missed it
I don’t recall seeing such a sign

[0:38] (Aya) “Leave at once” is the meaning. This mountain’s our property
(Sakuya) You are a Tengu, correct? I’m looking for something here
Have there been odd clouds around? Or a scarlet mist nearby?
(Aya) Oh, you’re after that strange girl? The one from up in the sky?

[0:53] (Sakuya) Oh, is she behind all this? (Aya) No clue, but she’s suspicious
She was laughing maniacally when she flew by, from what I could see
(Sakuya) Well then, I should seek her out. Do you mind directing me?
(Aya) It’s up that way, but how will you pay? That info’s not free

-Weather Change: Tempest-
[1:08] What do you say we have a small duel? After all, I can’t just let you through
I am not supposed to let you pass, so we can take care of this real fast
(Sakuya) This won’t end like the last time. You won’t catch up to me
(Aya) Well, if I win you have to promise me that you will give me a good story
-speed fight-

[1:38] (Sakuya) Well, I surrender. You caught me again
(Aya) Well, how about that story? What has happened?
(Sakuya) I paid a call to Hakugyoukurou
The entire Netherworld is covered in snow

-Weather Change: Overcast-
[2:08] (Aya) Snow in summer? I have to see!
(Sakuya) Have a nice trip. So up above?
It’s hard to see if someone’s there
I suppose I should fly
Still, that tengu was imprecise. I don’t see any hint of her
Well, more altitude may suffice. It wouldn’t hurt to try

-Hakugyokurou-
[2:23] (Yuyuko) Oh, a Tengu. Why are you here? A snowstorm is too troublesome
(Aya) I am surprised that you have this snow. Tell me, where did it all come from?
(Yuyuko) Well, it came from all around me. That is all I will say
You probably should go to your post. You’ll find out everything soon anyway

[2:38] (Aya) So you know what is causing all this? (Yuyuko) Go home. There are things you can’t miss
And make sure that you do your job. It’s very important
(Aya) No way you’re telling me any more, I guess
(Yuyuko) I guess I could, but that’s no fun. You should solve it all just like the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment