Sunday, February 1, 2015

Flower Viewing every 60 Years (Semi-Annual Festival)

Music Provided by the very talented DJ the S
-Reimu returns to the shrine. Marisa and Suika are there-
[0:11] (Marisa) Hey Reimu, fancy that. What brings you here?
(Reimu) Yukari and Yuyuko were acting kinda weird
(Marisa) So, are you ready for the big party?
(Reimu) What do you mean by “big” party?
-Remilia, Sakuya, Meiling and Patchouli arrive-
(Sakuya) Ah, hello. Excuse me

[0:24] (Reimu) What are you all doing? (Remilia) Coming for the viewing
And this shrine of yours has my favorite view
Sakuya move my chair over by that tree there
(Reimu) Who in the world invited all of you?
(Meiling) This event was open and our view was broken
By the fires that Marisa set off
(Marisa) Hey, that wasn’t from me. That one was Patchouli
(Patchouli) Return all of my books, sneak thief!

[0:36] (Marisa) Come over here and make me!
-Patchouli dives for Marisa-
-Prismrivers arrive-
[0:43] (Lyrica) Come on, let’s start this party!

[0:49] (Merlin) So how are we gonna start? Which song comes first?
(Lunasa) Come on, it’s going the same way we rehearsed
(Lyrica) Here’s our new song everybody! “Forte Fairy”!

-Lily White arrives, Cirno arrives-
[1:00] (Reimu) What in the world’s going on? (Lily White) Now it is Spring!
It’s great that everyone is celebrating!
(Cirno) Hey, everyone’s here at my shrine! (Suika) Oh, so that fairy’s fine

-Yuuka arrives-
[1:14] (Cirno) I’ll beat you all! I am Gensokyo’s strongest!
-Marisa returns, Patchouli is missing-
(Yuuka) Oh, is that so? Shall we now retest?
(Marisa) What did ya do? Your parasol shut her up
(Yuuka) Oh, it’s simply that she had enough

[1:26] By the way, here’s a complaint for you: You had fooled me
(Marisa) Hey, ya did that yourself when I answered. I answered honestly!
-Yuuka wanders off-

[1:38] Where’s everyone? I thought there would be those guys from Eientei
-Yukari gaps in, Ran and Chen follow-
(Yukari) Oh, don’t worry. They are on their way

[1:50] (Reimu) Oh, Yukari. Why am I not surprised to see you?
(Yukari) Oh, hey Reimu! How’ve you been? Long time, no see
(Reimu) We just saw each other at the river about an hour ago!
Stop playing dumb! Honestly
(Yukari) Oh well, I had to go home to get sake and a few items
Here are some saucers (Suika) Hey, now you are talking!
(Marisa) Hey, the Eientei guys are here!
-Reimu deathglares Tewi-
(Tewi) Reimu, here are some donations
-Deathglare stops-
(Reimu) Fine, I’ll forgive everything

[2:15] (Tewi) Well that’s a relief, I thought you were gonna hit me
(Reimu) You deserve it, but I guess I’ll be nice this party
(Reisen) Do you need help setting up? The area around here right now looks rather rough
-Mukou arrives-
(Eirin) Undonge, could you move these ones inside?
(Mukou) Kaguya! Today is the day you die!
(Reimu) Don’t you dare start any fires! Keep it away from the shrine, or take it to the sky

[2:40] (Chen) Can I go play with the fairies right now? Can I, Miss Yukari?
(Yukari) Make sure you inform Ran. And also bring that sake we brought to me

[2:52] (Suika) Alright then, bottoms up for everyone!
(Marisa) Gah! What the hell?! Why is this sake so spicy?
(Yukari) Ha! So it worked. That is Bhut Jolokia
(Reimu) And that is my revenge for that one ice fairy

-Aya arrives-
[3:04] (Aya) Ah! Hey Reimu, here is the latest for this spring’s issue!
(Reimu) I made it clear that I’m not reading it! (Aya) Don’t be like that!
(Yukari) Oh, may I see? Well, this is interesting for a tengu
(Aya) I guarantee that every story in there is a fact

[3:27] (Yukari) It’s refreshing, but I’m curious: What has prompted you to make such a change?
(Aya) It’s like the wind. You have to focus on what’s important
(Marisa) You should listen Reimu, since ya don’t seem to care about this shrine sometimes from what I see
Who knows, it might get torn down if it’s empty

[3:53] (Reimu) No way I would let something like that happen. Don’t you even dare to try! 
(Marisa) Maybe I might do some remodeling(Reimu) Is your goal today to die?
(Yukari) Losing the shrine might be a big problem. Suika, could you be prepared?
(Reimu) Figures, only when it hurts Gensokyo is when you start to get scared

[4:17] (Yukari) Well I’ll have you know, we set up the border long ago
And it would be such a pain to make it again

-Yuyuko and Youmu arrive-
[4:28] (Youmu) Hello everyone (Yuyuko) Yay! They have more snacks
(Yukari) Ah, I see you’ve finally arrived
(Yuyuko) Well, we would be here earlier, but you forgot to give us a ride
(Yukari) Oh, was that a thing I was supposed to do?
(Yuyuko) Yes, all aboard the Yakumo Line!
(Yukari) But you guys live so far away…
(Reimu) You gap everywhere, so don’t complain
-Reimu and Youmu go help set up-

[4:57] (Marisa) I wonder how things will be in 60 years
(Yukari) Yes, things have changed, and they will undoubtedly
(Marisa) Reimu still won’t get faith or any new donations
(Yuyuko) And maybe I won’t be stuck under our tree!
-Reimu and Youmu return-

[5:20] (Reimu) Please don’t tell me you are planning to unseal it. You remember the last time.
(Yuyuko) If I get one of you to do it all for me, then it will all be fine
(Reimu) You should just leave sealed things alone or else they might cause a problem for someone
(Yukari) Oh, that’s quite amusing. Wasn’t the Netherworld’s border broken by someone?

[5:44] (Reimu) Hey, that reminds me: are you gonna fix that or not? People keep complaining to me
(Yukari) I don’t feel like doing it currently
-Marisa is messing with a laptop-
[5:54] (Youmu) That’s interesting. Is that from that half-youkai’s shop filled with all the Outside items?
(Marisa) Yeah, but this one’s almost out of “power” again

[6:03] (Reimu) I still don’t get how that stuff works
They’re like shikigami, but even worse?
(Marisa) Well, Kourin said that they need some lightning
I tried to use my Hakkero on one, but it ended up frying

[6:29] (Yukari) You should be careful with some things best left alone
You may find trouble waiting below. You never know.
(Yuyuko) Oh? Sounds like Yukari’s now remembering them
How long has it been since they had left again?

[6:42] (Marisa) You’re bein’ cryptic ‘cuz ya feel like it, aint ya?
(Yukari) Well it’s a long story and I don’t feel like recalling
Still, you should keep in mind that good comes with some bad
Change isn’t always such a pleasant thing
-Yuyuko and Youmu wander off-

-Patchouli returns, covered in leaves and twigs-
[6:54] (Patchouli) Like an Oni coming back, perhaps? Really, why are you here?
(Suika) I’m here cuz Reimu lets me stay here, and the atmosphere!
(Marisa) Come on Patchy, lay off for a bit. There is no harm in it
(Patchouli) It’s a sign of a calamity!
-Alice arrives-

[7:16] (Alice) What, Marisa telling the truth?
(Marisa) Hey Alice. I have got to say it’s good to see you
(Alice) Well, perhaps I had spoken too soon
(Patchouli) She has been switching back and forth all afternoon
-Alice and Patchouli leave-

[7:39] (Marisa) But really Reimu. Ya gotta try hard or else someone will take all your faith
That rabbit went and got those donations to your shrine just by asking people to donate
(Reimu) Hey, it’s fine! Everything’s under control. I am still the only shrine maiden
And no, that month on the moon doesn’t really count. I don’t have any competition

[8:01] (Marisa) Well then, I will hafta come swooping to steal all of your requests
[8:07] (Reimu) Try it if you dare (Marisa) You’re actually scared of it?

(Reimu) My job is sacred! You’re just a problem
(Marisa) And if they have one, then I’m gonna solve’em!

[8:14] (Remilia) You two, quiet. You are ruining the good view and it is annoying all of the other guests

[8:20] (Reimu) Wait, why’s she giving me orders? Don’t they know this is my shrine?
(Marisa) Well they’re used to coming out here, since we do it all the time

-Flandre appears-
[8:33] (Flandre) Hey Marisa! Play a game with me!
(Meiling) Little sister, when did you get here? (Flandre) I followed you out
I played tag with all of those fairies, but they kept going poof when they tagged out
(Meiling) Well at least it was only fairies
(Marisa) Alright then, let’s go and play tag with a speedy Tengu
(Reimu) I can see why she never goes out (Remilia) Yes, that has caused quite a problem or two
(Aya) Hey, keep up now! (Marisa) Watch where you’re going!
(Flandre) Maybe I will go for an eye and see if it slows you
Wait, that’s not hers… (Marisa) Who did ya blow up?
(Aya) I think she just blew up those immortal two…

No comments:

Post a Comment