Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Touhou Judgment in the 60th Year ~ Fate of 60 Years (Phantasm)

-Eiki is examining the mirror-
[0:55] (Eiki) Well I guess I’ll start with the Moon War
What are you doing, involving other people now for?
Stop causing conflict with people who you’ll never see again if only you let them be
(Yukari) But they all act like they are all high and mighty!

[1:20] (Eiki) And fix the Netherworld barrier with haste
There really isn’t any more time to waste
Some of the spirits judged yesterday had been judged once
You procrastinate these issues far too much!

[1:56] (Yukari) Alright, two drinks! Now, bottoms up!

[2:12] (Eiki) Then there’s the Hakurei Orbs and the “true power” you introduced
(Reimu) Wait, what do you mean by that? Did she mess around with their main use?

[2:36] (Eiki) “Users won’t get fat even if they eat lots of sweets”
And then the power to give the user any scent that she may desire?
(Yukari) Hey, I didn’t do the cat ‘cheat’!

[3:01] (Reimu) Hey, I don’t want those things! Get rid of them all!
(Marisa) If ya don’t want them, then give them all to me!
(Yukari) I used up all the faith of the shrine to do that
So there is not enough, unfortunately

[3:37] (Eiki) Also, stop messing around with the Outside world every day
Both the Yama of Japan and I are having arguments about you
We don’t know who will set your fate

-Komachi arrives-
[4:02] (Komachi) Hey, have you guys seen Eiki? (Yukari) She’s here now, taking it easy
(Eiki) I am not! I am lecturing this Youkai with my two Cleansed Crystal Mirrors!
(Suika) It is a drinking game, you see?

No comments:

Post a Comment