Friday, February 6, 2015

Sealed Gods

[0:20] (Marisa) Hey Reimu! So what’s up? (Reimu) Marisa, good timing.
I might need your help with something (Marisa) That’s surprising
Can I have a dumpling? (Reimu) Marisa, just focus. There’s a big shrine crisis

[0:31] Yesterday, we received a new strange visitor
(Marisa) That’s all that this shrine gets. So what was it with her?
(Reimu) She was some dumb human that told me to shut down the shrine out of the blue

[0:41] (Marisa) You were open? (Reimu) That’s not the point!
She wants to switch to a new god
But she was dull, so that’s too odd…

[1:23] Maybe she’s a Youkai disguised just to trick me?
(Marisa) Who would want to trick you? It’s not worth it, really
(Reimu) Alright, I’ve decided. We’re going to the shrine. Fraud is an awful crime

[1:32] (Marisa) You sure this plan’s solid? What if they’re not lying?
(Reimu) It’s not what they’re doing. It’s what they are trying
Are you coming with me? (Marisa) Well I guess I better (Looks like that upset her)

[2:24] (Reimu) Hey, where’s your Hakkero? (Marisa) Kourin has it right now
(Reimu) So you are not prepared? (Marisa) Who knew that we’d go out?
What about your Yin-Yang? They won’t work on humans (Reimu) Then we will just shoot them!

No comments:

Post a Comment