Friday, February 6, 2015

The Road of the Apotropaic God ~ Dark Road

[0:06] (Marisa) That wasn’t too hard. Think she overreacted?
(Reimu) Well, it’s possible that she really did
But considering who we might be dealing with…
(Marisa) Chances are that she nailed it on the head

[0:18] I once asked Aya if she was fighting seriously
And she admitted she was not
(Reimu) Something tells me they won’t be playing around
(Marisa) Well let’s see what they’ve got

[0:31] (Marisa) Anyway, as far as this goes, this is far too boring
I was promised a strong Youkai
(Reimu) In that case, why don’t you just amuse yourself?
(Marisa) Maybe I’ll recite Pi

[0:43] (Reimu) Oh gods, don’t you dare. I will shoot you here and now
(Marisa) How I like a drink alcohol of course. After light skirmish involving Danmaku exchanges…
(Reimu) Spellcard rules or not, I’ll use deadly force…

[0:55] (Marisa) Hey, something happened. A light skirmish just broke out!
You know what that means? Time to get some beer!
(Hina) Oh, was that a spell? I was trying to stop you
But I am surprised that you two are here

[1:08] I was trying to chase you away for your own sake
The road up ahead is not safe
It’s my job to chase away all lost humans
Who come near this mountain

[1:21] (Reimu) We’re not lost. We’re going up that mountain on purpose
(Hina) Don’t you know it’s too dangerous?
Turn around, that is the only thing I ask
I will not let you pass

[1:33] Even if I gather the misfortune from that act
There would be too much to be lost
Going forth is an extremely bad idea
(Marisa) We’ll just keep fingers crossed

[1:45] (Hina) Crossing fingers for you is how I encourage peace
But it won’t help you in the least
Misfortune would find a way to you somehow
If you two do not cease

[2:04] (Reimu) If you keep shooting, you’ll be made an enemy
(Marisa) Don’t stop us right now, it’s been getting good
(Hina) I am just a friend who wants to take tragedy
But it seems my warning’s misunderstood

[2:16] Very well, if you won’t listen, I will drive you off
All disasters will befall you!
(Marisa) Why is she just spinning around and around?
(Hina) I will now curse you two!

[2:29] (Reimu) Youkai are my enemies, so I will shoot you down
(Hina) Oh really! That’s uncalled for now
(Marisa) Stop spinning! It’s really dizzying to watch
Or at least just slow down!

[2:40] (Reimu) Alright Marisa, time for Nagashi-bina
(Marisa) Here’s an Alice-doll, but it’s the wrong kind
(Reimu) Throw it in a stream. That way she can’t affect us
(Hina) I have a doll here if you do not mind

[2:53] (Reimu) We can’t accept that! It’s unlucky to use yours
(Hina) But you still are cursed from my spin before
(Reimu) Oh, if that’s the case… Marisa, here’s the doll back
(Hina) I have all you need at my Hina Store

[3:06] Thank you for your misfortune! Come back another day!
Don’t forget your home is that way
(Marisa) you say that, but we are still heading on up
That mountain for today

[3:18] (Hina) I was afraid that you would say that. So it’s a duel
I will not let you two pass me!
(Reimu) Wait a sec, why did I have to buy a doll?
(Marisa) you threw it in a stream…

[3:30] (Hina) Now let your misfortune prevent you from going on
I will strike you down if I must
(Marisa) You can try, but I say give it your best shot
(Reimu) you will not defeat us

[3:43] (Hina) We don’t have to do this, you can walk away right now
(Reimu) For the last time, there’s not a chance
(Hina) Very well, if you two can survive my curse
I will let you advance

Timeline
Previous
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment