Saturday, February 28, 2015

Hiroari Shoots a Strange Bird ~ Till When? (5)

[0:40] (Youmu) Oh, another guest has come here today. I think you’re the third one in a row
(Alice) I’ve come to see what’s going on. Why is the shrine covered in this snow?

 [0:53] (Youmu) This snow started falling down this morning, but there’s not a cloud up in the sky
(Alice) I’m sorry for adding to that, but I’m sure hail will soon stop on by (Youmu) Huh? Why?

-Weather Change: Hail-
[2:02] (Youmu) Wow, you were right. It’s really coming down
(Alice) Yes, I see. It’s hailing around me
Well anyway, I came to say that an earthquake may soon come to be
The shrine was destroyed by one this morning
(Youmu) Oh no! Is Reimu-san still okay?
(Alice) Yes, she wasn’t anywhere near
She already left there to investigate

No comments:

Post a Comment