Tuesday, February 3, 2015

Youmu, Yuyuko – Tengu is Watching ~ Black Eyes

[0:00] (Marisa) Hey, are ya free? (Youmu) What do you need from me?

[0:12] (Marisa) I just wanna watch a battle, and Aya will be taking shots
(Aya) I heard your swordplay was real impressive, so let’s see what you two have got

[0:24] (Youmu) So I’ll shoot her? Well then, get ready. My sword can cut through anything
(Marisa) Yeah, she’s a quick one, so don’t hold back now
Defeat her with one lightspeed swing!

[0:36] (Aya) Wait, that’s not the plan! (Youmu) Yes, I understand
Here I come, Tengu. Be on guard!
(Aya) Wait, go after her! (Marisa) Oh god, this is funny!
It’s been so long since I’ve laughed this hard

[0:49] (Youmu) Things that can’t be cut by my sword are thought to be none
(Aya) I’m not your foe! (Marisa) Go, Aya, go! Show her how you can run!

[1:02] (Aya) I’m just here to take a picture! (Youmu) [Slash of Present World]!
(Marisa) Did ya get it? (Aya) Yes! Now stop her! You seem to know this girl

[1:13] (Yuyuko) Oh, it looks like that is quite fun. Mind if I just joined in?
(Marisa) Well sure. Go ahead and be my guest. Hey Aya, ya gotta win!

[1:26] (Aya) What’s the deal with these huge spellcards? I never signed up for all this!
(Yuyuko) But it seems ineffective. You’re quite nimble, so they all will miss

[1:38] Make sure I look contemplative in my butterflies!
I want a copy of my own, so give it your best try!

[1:50] (Aya) Hey Marisa, help me out here! I’m a reporter
(Marisa) Don’t worry kid. You’re a natural. So go out and get her!



No comments:

Post a Comment