Sunday, October 26, 2014

Eastern Wind

[0:00] (Marisa) Hey, Youmu, ya here? I gotta question I want to ask ya!
(Youmu) Wait, I’m on my way. Oh, it is you. So it’s Marisa

[0:12] (Marisa) Can ya call out your mistress? I want to “ask” her something
(Youmu) Unfortunately, she’s not here now. She’s gone “missing”

[0:25] (Marisa) An unfortunate sight to see at night. An empty shrine then?
It’s kinda like I’m back at the shrine late once again

[0:37] (Youmu) So, was there something else that I could help you out with then?
(Marisa) Well, I’ll just fight ya. That should still work. I’ll be going first
(Youmu) If that is your plan, then I’ll slash you (Marisa) that’s kinda abrupt, huh?
(Youmu) Though you may tell lies, this sword tells no lies. Not even one

[1:01] (Marisa) Well then, “Ohmigod”… Uh, do ya know how it continues?
(Youmu) That chant’s not for ghosts! It’s meant for Thunder, and weather use
(Marisa) Oh, so you’re not it? Well, guess that means I’m out of suspects
I’m all outta clues. Guess then I lose

No comments:

Post a Comment