Sunday, October 19, 2014

Swift Battle

-Hakurei Shrine-

[0:00] (Yukari) Castles of sand melt away into the Earth and-

[0:03] Reimu! Can I borrow something from you?
Although it’s more like taking since I won’t return it
I need sake!

[0:15] (Reimu) Alright, if you answer just one question
Do you know who is in this mist that’s spread all around?
And why they cannot be found?

[0:27] (Yukari) Ah, so you have noticed it! That’s great news!
It means plan A can be done without any issues!
(Reimu) So you had a plan B that you’re working on?
(Yukari) Yes, the B obviously stands for Booze!

[0:39] Now then, where might the Ginjoushu now be?
(Reimu) Not so fast! You haven’t yet answered me!
(Yukari) Go to the mansion’s maid and summon them tomorrow
I can’t tell you anything else for now or else it’s a humongous spoiler!

[1:03] Now, I’ll be taking this in case that doesn’t work
(Reimu) Hey, that sake’s still being offered up to the gods!
(Yukari) Maybe not, after all it is still just an import
And are there gods outside still? Well, ta ta~

No comments:

Post a Comment