Saturday, October 18, 2014

Mystic Oriental Love Consultation

-Hakurei Shrine-

[0:12] (Youmu) Are you the criminal then, Reimu?
(Reimu) No, I am not. That’s probably true
(Youmu) Well, I was just chasing a suspect
(Reimu) What are the odds, I’m doing that too

[0:26] (Youmu) This place has such a suspicious air…
You wouldn’t happen to know about that?
(Reimu) Isn’t that air only coming from you?
What might you be trying to get at?

[0:40] (Youmu) I think that you’re behind this
You are far more suspicious than the rest
Is this promotion for your shrine?
(Reimu) Hey, I don’t need to deal with this mess!

[0:53] (Youmu) Well, I guess there’s one way to tell
(Reimu) Yes, I agree. That thought had occurred to me as well
(Youmu) Alright then, be on your guard!
I will cut away all of this confusion!

[1:07] (Reimu) Don’t expect the usual from me!
We have been trying to fight physically!
(Youmu) Wait a second, doesn’t that break the spellcard rules?
(Reimu)That doesn’t matter as long as it’s fun

[1:34] (Youmu) You weren’t the target I seek
(Reimu) Geez, don’t just slash people. Let them speak!
(Youmu) I’m sorry, but slashing reveals fact
(Reimu) That only means you’re a maniac!

[1:47] (Youmu) Well, you had charged right after me too!
(Reimu) That was only because I was sure
That this had something to do with you!
Or you were at least a conspirator…

[2:02] (Youmu) But then, aren’t you the criminal?
Fighting with other people all the time?
(Reimu) Hey, if the criminal was me
We would be having feasts at YOUR shrine!

[2:15] Isn’t it time that you went home?
(Youmu) Yes, I ran out of clues. I’ll leave this all to you
Well then, I’ll see you at the feast
Is it still planned for tomorrow afternoon?

[2:28] (Reimu) Yes it is… but how’d you know that?
(Youmu) … I had just assumed this would be where it’s at
(Reimu) So everyone knows, but doesn’t care?
Let me look at this suspicious air

Timeline
Follow Reimu
Follow Youmu

No comments:

Post a Comment