Wednesday, October 1, 2014

[2:30] Cinderella Cage ~ Kagome Kagome

[0:00] (Neutral) In the heart of Eientei, all of the rabbits were working again
Until two groups sped right in

[0:22] (Yuyuko) Time to feast! (Tewi) Oh, not again. Everyone, prepare yourselves!
Eientei, to arms! (Reisen) I’ll handle these three by myself
Go warn Master and the Princess that we’re under threat again
(Tewi) I’m on it, Reisen! Just make sure that you don’t let them in

-Tewi exits-

[0:48] (Reisen) You’re too late, all of the doors here have been sealed up, you see?
(Yuyuko) Oh, that’s no big deal. After all, here is the Mochi!
(Reisen) Hey, don’t eat that! Seriously, what is wrong with all of you?
(Remilia) Worry for yourself. Sakuya, I trust you know what you should do?

[1:13] (Neutral) Lunar Rabbit, stand your ground. You cannot let the moon princess be found
Even by the famed Scarlet Devil
Nether Princess or a ghost. Neither can pass by afoot at the most
(Yuyuko) I’m not going to, just so you know

-Tewi enters-

[1:32] (Tewi) [Ancient Duper], how do ya like that, ya phantom and maid?
(Reisen) Tewi, please stand aside. These three are mine! (Tewi) Have it your way
(Youmu) Just so you know, this ghost is me. I’m half-phantom here, you see?
(Reisen) But you’re half human? That is good enough for my ability

[1:57] (Yuyuko) Seconds please! (Tewi) Coming right up. Hey, did you still want any?
(Remilia) No thank you, I’d much rather prefer some blood-red tea
(Tewi) I’m not sure if we have that… (Sakuya) Alright, Mistress here you go
(Reisen) Hey! Get over here! I already said that I would be your foe!

[2:22] (Neutral) Tea party in Eientei. Somehow, it feels like the threat fell away
Still Reisen had to hold on until it was time for dawn

[2:35] (Reisen) If you try to get past me, you two should prepare yourselves
(Youmu) I’ll defeat your boss! You had better move aside right now, or else!

[2:47] (Remilia) As expected, she is strong. Sakuya, make sure this is worth my time
Oh, and seconds will be fine~

-Eirin enters-

[3:11] (Reisen) Can’t you see that all of you have wandered into my trap?
(Youmu) I’ll slash you apart! Wait, no I missed? Did she do that?
(Yuyuko) Youmu, slash her! (Eirin) Undonge, what seems to be the issue?
(Yuyuko) There’s another one! Youmu, you have to go now and slash her too!

[3:36] (Youmu) should I go? (Eirin) My, you should not order others around so
Undonge, fight them. I will go check on the moon spell
(Youmu) (She’s like mistress, at least when she is giving out commands)
(Yuyuko) Youmu, hurry up! You have to slash at the moon bunny as well

-Eirin exits-

[4:01] (Neutral) Three mistresses with orders. Which one would find their objective reached first?
Nether, Scarlet, or from Eientei?
Three odd factions in a clash. Which one would come out on top as the last?
Does it really matter anyway?

[4:20] (Remilia) Sakuya, that was the villain. I could tell that for sure
Clean up around here and prepare to go after her
(Reisen) Heh, don’t you see that a goal like that was already set too late?
You’re all in my trap. Right now I am sure that you cannot fly straight!

[4:45] (Yuyuko) Youmu, charge! You can cut down that strange bird without a hit!
(Youmu) Yes! … wait, she’s a bird? I thought she was a moon rabbit?
(Yuyuko) When skinned to eat, they’re the same thing. You should always remember
(Reisen) Hey, don’t spout out lies. ! And don’t just ignore me when you speak to her!

[5:11] (Yuyuko) Can I have these one’s to go? Youmu’s about to win (Tewi) Oh, is that so?
(Remilia) Sakuya will beat her there. Your gardener should prepare

[5:26] (Tewi) So place your bets, who will win first? The phantom or the French maid?
(Reisen) Hey, what about me? (Tewi) You don’t really stand a chance now anyway

[5:36] (Neutral) In a mansion sealed away, this is the place where Youkai rabbits play
The eternal Eientei

Timeline
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment