Sunday, October 12, 2014

Love-Colored Master Spark

-Reimu enters-

[0:00] (Reimu) Hey! Hold it, Marisa! Are you behind this?
(Marisa) Well, I guess that depends. Why are ya pissed?

[0:12] (Reimu) You know what! All of these parties that keep happening!
(Marisa) Oh, right! That. What’s what I’m currently investigating
(Reimu) Oh, sure. I believe that. That is a likely story
(Marisa) What, ya don’t really believe me?

[0:24] (Reimu) Well based on things you’ve said about me, that’s a big “no”
(Marisa) Are ya picking a fight? Well, bring it on then. Let’s go!

[0:35] [Master Spark] now! Come on, bring it on Reimu!
Although I’m pretty sure that is aint you! This is fun
(Reimu) Wait, are you telling me that you also still suspect someone?
After all, you’re my only suspect (Marisa) Oh, come on!
Only me? What the heck?!

[1:00] (Reimu) Well, it only makes sense. You’re weird, no offense
(Marisa) Well then, pot, talk smack. (Reimu) Well, your dress is black

[1:12] (Marisa) Oh, that’s right. Anyway, I was looking for someone
(Reimu) Are you sure that you’re not just fighting everyone just for fun?
(Marisa) That’s just an added bonus. So you’re also searching?
Bet I can solve this before you!

[1:23] (Reimu) Hey, did you just forget that the Shrine Maiden is me?
(Marisa) But you haven’t won yet
(Reimu) Well, you should just wait and see!

[1:35] I am gonna make you eat up all your words!
(Marisa) Well I guess that would make a decent meal
So the loser has to bring the sake then!
(Reimu) You have got yourself a deal!
So then on the count of three, let’s go! (Marisa) Oh, that’s right!
I already fought someone else today. I’m ahead now, ya know!

No comments:

Post a Comment