Monday, October 13, 2014

Voile Magic Library

Lysicist's note: Patchy looks REALLY creepy in the embed...
-Sakuya enters-

[0:16] (Sakuya) Miss Patchouli, might you now be free?
There is a question that I need to look into for this odd incident
(Patchouli) Yes, I have some free time. A moment is fine
Though I have to ask what counts for odd in your assessment

[0:29] (Sakuya) Well, it is this strange mist. I thought it a ghost
But it doesn’t act the same way when struck…
(Patchouli) Indeed it is not. This mist can be caught
But as for what it is, you are out of luck

[0:40] I have no knowledge of this mist within all my books
It’s as if there is something hiding behind how this looks
(Sakuya) Ah, well I’ll search more and see what else may come to light
(Patchouli) Ah, before you go, do you mind remaining here for a fight?

-fighting-

[1:31] (Sakuya) If I may ask, what was all that for?
(Patchouli) It is 24. That is the value of my special catness mean score
(Sakuya) Ah, and what does that mean? (Patchouli) That you must be rough
Against all the rats that come, it’s not enough

[1:43] (Sakuya) So, aim for 100? (Patchouli) No, for 96
96 is the most symmetrical upper value
(Sakuya) Still, the critique is hard (Patchouli) You have to go far
To keep out the black-white without issue

[1:54] A difference of four is very large on the scale at hand
But if you’re too broad-minded, I don’t expect you to understand
(Sakuya) Perhaps we should set out poison for all of these new rats
(Patchouli) That’s not needed. We only have to train more deadly cats

No comments:

Post a Comment