Friday, October 10, 2014

The Dollmaker of Bucuresti


-Marisa enters-

[0:50] (Marisa) Guess I better start looking around with her
Though she probly can’t do this, I better check just to be sure
(Alice) What are you doing here? Would you like a curse?
(Marisa) Nah, I just thought I’d start by wasting what’s around here first

[1:03] (Alice) Is that so? Well then, just so you know, I just
Wasted some dolls because they were useless to me
If you’re looking around, then check the mansion
But if you have time, then go search the shrine

[1:27] (Marisa) And where should I waste you?
[1:31] (Alice) Well then, maybe somewhere bright would do?
(Marisa) Sorry, I don’t trust your doll fortunes
(Alice) Who said that was what I was doing?
(Marisa) It’s dark, but it’ll be bright when I’m shooting!

[2:47] (Marisa) I’m just wasting time fighting ya, aren’t I?
(Alice) I said that right from the start. You’re looking for the feaster, right?
(Marisa) Well getting a warm-up in wasn’t a waste
I got to waste time and a bad kid playing in this place

[3:00] (Marisa) Cya then! Ciao! So where to then now?
I’ve got a hunch, but let’s go grab lunch
(Alice) Can I trust her? She is quite strong, sure
But this can’t be solved only through power…

[3:18] I’ll wait a day, see if it’s okay
Time to do some shopping

[3:29] That wine last feast, no one liked in the least…
Trying this brand might make more demand…
But still this one taster better to me…
Well in two days, I guess we’ll see…

Timetable
Follow Marisa
Follow Alice

No comments:

Post a Comment