Sunday, October 5, 2014

[4:00] Gensokyo Millennium ~ History of the Moon

[0:21] (Eirin) You should fear the power of the full moon
Here’s a sample of Lunarian strength
If you don’t comprehend what I am saying to you
Then understand what these attacks will do

[0:34] (Remilia) I don’t care how strong you may think you are
I’m a thousand times stronger still by far
And the moon can be invaded like anywhere else
Sakuya could take it all by herself

[0:47] (Eirin) Is that so? [Spacesphere: Earth in a Pot]
(Remilia) Is that all? That can’t be all you’ve got
(Yuyuko)Youmu, slash at the maid while those three are occupied
(Youmu) Sorry Mistress, but I’d rather not

[1:00] (Eirin) [Memories of the Age of Gods]
Something like this should give you all pause
(Yuyuko) But I am a god within death, so you’re recalling me
(Eirin) No, it’s for the period, you see?

[1:14] (Neutral) Mind without rival, endless survival
She is the brain of the full moon
As these Youkai would find out soon
Maker of Hourai, fated to not die, she is immortal
She has watched Lunar history in full

[1:24] (Eirin) In this Eternal Night, [Revival: Game of Life]
(Remilia) I was sure that killed her
(Sakuya) That was not my intent
(Remilia) I said not to hold back
(Yuyuko) So that is what she meant!
Youmu, do not hold back
This person cannot die

[1:36] (Eirin) Yes, that is correct. I’m immortal
I’m the maker and drinker of Hourai
With that draught of my own Elixir
I can’t die

[1:49] Still I’m rather surprised that you’re here
(Remilia) It’s a given that I would come to destroy you
(Eirin) Not what I meant, that remark was not
meant for you

[2:01] [Geneology of the Sky-Born]
Something on this level is what we’d call the norm
(Remilia) You call that a special attack? Ha!
Sakuya!

[2:14] (Yuyuko) Youmu, no more shielding. Be a spear!
(Remilia) Hey, don’t butt in. Who said that you could interfere?
(Yuyuko) I had let you play, [Eternal Sleep]
(Remilia) Is that so? Alright, [Gungir]!

[2:38] (Eirin) [Leading God: Omoikane’s Device]
Letting loose for once in a long time is rather nice
I can’t go all out with Kaguya
Since it’s rude to control fights

[3:12] [Medicine Sign: Galaxy in a Pot]
So how long do you exist without rot?
(Yuyuko) Youmu here hasn’t been alive for many decades yet
(Youmu) Don’t worry Mistress, I didn’t forget

[3:26] (Eirin) How about you? (Sakuya) No, I am human, you see.
(Eirin) Would you like to live eternally?
(Remilia) Hey, hands off. She is my maid, so no funny ideas
Sakuya, eliminate her for me

[3:37] (Neutral) A pure sage who was exiled from the stars
She betrayed those who she was sent to guard
To remain in the impure world as a mentor and friend
That was where the sage of the moon’s hidden

[3:52] But eternal seclusion can’t remain
There’s no place that will always stay the same
Eientei cannot remain a place people never go
In the land that is sealed off, Gensokyo

-Kaguya enters-

[4:27] (Kaguya) Eirin, what is taking you so long?
There’s no way those intruders can be all that strong
Well it can’t be helped. Just wait and see
Eternity!

[4:41] (Eirin) [Forbidden Arcanum: Elixir]
This is the essence of something that is truly pure
(Kaguya) It grants someone immortality, as you see

[4:55] (Eirin) You are now ensnared within my trap
[Heaven Spider’s Butterfly Capturing Web], in fact
(Kaguya) Alright, let’s go join the others and end with that

[5:07] (Yuyuko) Please tell me you have something to eat
(Remilia) Catching my eye is quite the commendable feat
(Eirin) So did they tidy that messy scene?
(Sakuya) Not the witch. She cannot clean.

[5:35] (Sakuya) Excuse me- (Alice) Maid, prepare yourself. Surprise attack!
(Marisa) Wait, Alice, your dolls are still cleaning up the back
(Reimu) ‘bout time that you got here. You’re all late
(Remilia) This is what was set by Fate

Timeline
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment