Saturday, October 4, 2014

[3:30] Voyage 1969

[0:00] (Eirin) Good, you’re all here. I made it clear to Tewi to tell you to follow
So then, try to chase after me (Yuyuko) You won’t be escaping us now!
(Sakuya) I don’t see an end to the corridor that she just escaped to
(Yuyuko) Where did she do? (Youmu) I just lost sight of her there somehow

[0:10] (Yuyuko) What is that white phantom-self good for if you can’t chase down others that pass?
(Eirin) How did the four of you lose sight of me in this hallway so fast?
Come on then, come in this way here. Here is our destination
(Sakuya) Where on Earth is this place here? It gives me a strange sensation

[0:23] (Remilia) It’s a trap. That is no moon we see before us
(Eirin) Yes, it’s true. This is a false path I created
(Yuyuko) A false moon placed up above within a false sky
(Eirin) Ah, you see this is a fake? Yes, I made it

[0:53] (Sakuya) So, we’re here. What do you have planned for this conflict?
(Youmu) Yuyuko, what are your orders? (Yuyuko) Go be my shield!
(Eirin) That won’t work. We fight enemies internally
You will rot from the inside, so you all should yield

[1:06] (Remilia) So why did you drag a musty old moon out from somewhere?
(Sakuya) I sincerely doubt that anyone was trying to get up there
(Eirin) There are many fools who try to make it up there, just so you know
It is rather like this Gensokyo

[1:17] (Yuyuko) Worry not, I cannot rot anyway, Youmu
(Youmu) Spoiled or not, it’s the Konpaku way to guard you
(Yuyuko) Like I said, I can’t rot even on a hot day
(Eirin) I wonder how long you’ll think that way

[1:28] (Sakuya) So, that hall: How do you manage to keep it clean?
(Remilia) “There’s no mop that could withstand it” is what you mean?
(Sakuya) Not a mop. A wet rag would be good for that height
(Eirin) That hall was an illusion, alright?

[1:40] (Remilia) That aside, what is your group’s true objective then?
(Eirin) Moon groups came. We simply wish to avoid them
(Sakuya) So that’s why there were so many lunar rabbits?
(Eirin) No, only Reisen

[2:10] (Remilia) Hmph, who cares? It’s fine if we just know the culprit
Sakuya, you better now hold back against her
To the death! (Sakuya) I guarantee that I won’t die here
(Yuyuko) Youmu will come out on top of this for sure!

[2:22] (Eirin) I feel that it is too late. All of you have now gone insane
(Yuyuko) Looks like it cannot be helped. Youmu, keep this thought in your brain
“Things are most delicious right before they rot away”, you got it?
(Remilia) Sakuya, you remember the same!

[2:34] (Eirin) Don’t worry, I brought you here to play for a bit
After this, I’ll return the moon to its place, see?
(Sakuya) That’s helpful. The moon will be restored regardless
(Remilia) I don’t care. You’ll pay for not respecting me!

Timeline
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment