Monday, October 13, 2014

Dance of Witches

-Marisa enters-

[0:12] (Marisa) Hey, it’s Ghost-girl! That’s just perfect! What are ya doing here at the shrine?
(Yuyuko) I was just waiting for someone to come to kill some time
(Marisa) Oh, that’s right! Ihad a question for ya:
Are you the one causing all these feasts?
(Yuyuko) If I said “no”, would you believe me?
(Marisa) Not in the least

[0:26] So let’s get to the fun part now
(Yuyuko) If you really wish to be shot down
(Marisa) I think that you’re the most suspicious of everyone around
(Yuyuko) If you seek a conflict, that is perfectly acceptable terms to me
There is something else that I want to see

-fighting-

[0:51] (Yuyuko) So were you coming here to talk to Reimu?
(Marisa) Yeah, that’s the plan. And how about you?
(Yuyuko) I was just coming out here to look for tea
(Marisa) Oh, if that was all then, just follow me!

-later-

[1:17] (Reimu) Alright then. Come out with your hands up
Marisa, I know you’re in there!
Ransacking my house in an incident is too unfair

[1:24] (Marisa) Hey, this is a little visit. And the ghost-girl is here, ya see?
(Yuyuko) So glad that you finally joined us. Would you like tea?

[1:30] (Reimu) … Hey, do both of you know that both this shrine and that tea are both mine?
(Marisa) Well, we got here and you were out, so it is all fine
(Yuyuko) Oh, these are the cookies brought by Remilia last night! Wonderful!
(Reimu) You’re not going to leave, are you? Well, I’ll just go

-Reimu exits-

[1:56] (Yuyuko) Well, that answers my question. I’ll take my leave
(Marisa) Yeah, I’ll go too. It’s still real early
(Yuyuko) So where will you go searching next for something new?
(Marisa) I hafta say that I don’t know. Don’t gotta clue!

No comments:

Post a Comment