Friday, October 10, 2014

Hiroari Shoots a Strange Bird ~ Till When-

-Sakuya enters-

[0:22] (Youmu) Ah, so it was you. Mistress said you’d be by soon
(Sakuya) Pardon me for the intrusion, but I must speak to you
(Youmu) What is it that you need? Did you lose something last night?
(Sakuya) On second thought, maybe it’s best if we both had a fight

[0:44] (Youmu) Mistress said that would happen. Do you really seek to die?
(Sakuya) But it’s okay for you two then? Why can’t I visit while I’m alive?
(Youmu) Upper-compatibility problems between humans and their ghosts
(Sakuya) Why don’t you go to heaven then? (Youmu) Heaven is full up once again

[1:29] (Youmu) Alright, you can come in. Mistress is expecting you
(Sakuya) So this is all part of her plan? Did she predict what I would do?
(Youmu) No, it’s nothing like that. It’s just that you’re victorious
And she said that that’s what I’ll say (Sakuya) That order is too suspicious

[1:52] Well then, keep up the good work. I won’t be long, I expect
(It looks like they’re not behind this. But I had better check)

[2:05] (Yuyuko) Hello, did you come here to retrieve something missing?
(Sakuya) No, I did not. I just came here to verify something

No comments:

Post a Comment