Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Broken Moon

[0:00] (Remilia) Well it's about time you showed up. You two are both really late
Not that I’d expect more, that is simply your bad fate
(Reimu) Just shut up, vampire. You are obviously early
The sun’s still out after all now, you see?

[0:15] (Alice) So is that the culprit to this?
(Marisa) Yeah, she’s Suika the Oni
(Patchouli) An oni? That’s nonsense
(Suika) Yeah, I am, “Miss Patchouli”
(Patchouli) How do you know my name?
(Suika) I know everything you said
When I was in my mist-form anyway

[0:30] So then who else wants a drink to get this night started right?
(Yukari) I caution against that, her sake is never light
(Yuyuko) Well then who wants to drink from my special sake then?
(Marisa) Isn’t that the one you filled with poison?

[0:45] (Yuyuko) No, it’s clean (Youmu) Wait, what?! Mistress, that’s not why we brought the sake!
(Yuyuko) Oh, it’s fine. All of them will come live with us someday
(Youmu) Still to poison them first at a party is still wrong
(Yuyuko) Youmu, do you think the ghosts came along?

[1:01] (Suika) Don’t worry, Youmu. She’s kidding! She is only teasing you
(Youmu) Wait, really? That’s not fair! (Suika) It’s what people like to do
(Yuyuko) Youmu, it’s just a part of your typical training
You will learn you can slash through anything

[1:15] (Patchouli) Marisa, return the books you stole
(Marisa) Hey, I’m only borrowing
Ya can take them back after I die
You’ll be around for sure
(Alice) What an odd way to think (Suika) Come on, you should have a drink!
You won’t be such a coward after

[1:31] (Reimu) Well, it’s great that they’re having fun, but they’re making such a mess
(Yukari) Ask Suika to clean up. She can handle all the rest

No comments:

Post a Comment