Thursday, October 30, 2014

Kaeidzukan ~ Higan Retour

[0:00] (Neutral) Spring has come again and flowers are in full bloom
But they are all colors and leave no empty room
Sakura, sunflowers, chrysanthemums, others
All of them had flowered in a very strange way

[0:11] “I must solve this problem” “I wanna handle this!”
“This is quite intriguing” “This may be a problem”
That was what would drive them out into this conflict
A beautiful display would take place on this day

[0:22] “Tewi, where did you go to?” “Alright, time to have fun!”
“Time to get some practice” “I’ve got to run!”
“Time to go get the scoop!” “I am still the Strongest!”
“Su-san, keep on growing” “This is a mess”

[0:33] “Why do I feel like there’s something that I’m missing?
Perhaps I should visit and check things out”
“Maybe I should start work? Nah, I shouldn’t bother
I’ll just go around then and do without”

[1:06] (Neutral) In the night of this spring, something was occurring
Nature had awoken in its complete beauty
Many started moving, drawn by the odd flowers
Seeking to appease their own personal duty
As a part of Nature, all these girls then flew on
Facing nature’s full force, endless swarms of fairies
Looking at the flowers, how each one was unique
And looking at something each of them may carry

[1:29] “Am I this forgetful? Maybe I’ve gone crazy
But I cannot recall the last viewing
Why is it 60 years? Did I have an answer?
I must have a theory worth pursuing

[1:39] After those girls are done, perhaps I will ask them
See if they have a thought that is worth more
But I guess I will wait until the dust settles
After all they have to see what’s in store”

No comments:

Post a Comment