Sunday, October 19, 2014

The Maid and the Pocketwatch of Blood

-Clock Tower-

[0:23] (Sakuya) Excuse me, magician. Might you be headed in?
(Alice) I was just curious about what’s going on, so yes
(Sakuya) I see, so it seems you too have noticed
Well then, you can pass by me if you pass my test!

[1:17] (Alice) So why did Marisa come here?
(Sakuya) She came to consult with Patchouli
… that, or to steal, I suppose
(Alice) So who is she?

[1:29] (Sakuya) Someone with quite extensive knowledge traits
(Alice) So does she know what is going on?
(Sakuya) Well, probably. She’s been researching since dawn

[2:03] (Alice) So, this person of knowledge… why doesn’t she move out?
(Sakuya) That’s just the way that she always acts. She only moves in crisis
(Alice) Well surely this one counts
(Sakuya) Well perhaps not this time
After all, it’s only the shrine maiden who does as she pleases

[2:58] (Alice) By the way, why are we up here?
(Sakuya) I was looking for someone lost
(Alice) Do you need help?
(Sakuya) No, I’ll look for her later

[3:09] Shall we go in to the library?
(Alice) Alright, if it’s no trouble at all
(Sakuya) Miss Patchouli, someone has come by to call

No comments:

Post a Comment