Thursday, October 30, 2014

Adventure of the Lovestruck Tomboy (Stage 1)

[0:06] (Cirno) Alright, it’s here! The party of 60 years!
Let’s go to play! It’s gonna be a fun day
Ready or not, you are gonna get ice-shot
I will beat you above this flower view
Ah, colorful! Where do these flowers go?
Maybe that way? If they’re pointing, ok!
There’s everyone, looks like they’re all having fun
But let’s not fight. It’d be a piece of cake
I’m the strongest at Misty Lake!

-at the SDM-
[0:35] This flower’s ugly red, but that’s alright
‘Cause in a sec, I’m gonna turn it white!
Ha-ha! How do you like that? I froze you in solid ice
You won’t thaw out for a while, is that right?

[0:46] That’s a cool sound when I pick this one up
What happens when I throw it at the wall?
That’s cool! The petals are all twinkling and jingling
It is like a flower sign, [Icicle Fall]

[0:59] (Sakuya) Is someone there? What is making that noise?
Just a fairy? Still she is rather loud
Listen, you are disturbing everyone inside this house
Please leave here and go play somewhere else for now

[1:11] (Cirno) Oh, yeah? Make me, if you think that you can!
You’re really weak because you’re a human!
You’re not going to get me to give up and go away
I came over here cuz there’s more space to play
So you cannot tell me what you want me to do
Because I am stronger than you!

[1:30] (Sakuya) Where is Meiling? She should be handling this…
Driving her out and cleaning up her mess
Listen Fairy, clean up your flowers and leave
Before you make my angry

[1:41] (Cirno) Hey, these were here when I came over to play
(Sakuya) Oh, is that so? They weren’t yesterday
(Cirno) Here’s my power. How would you like some cold ice!
(Sakuya) Well that is strange… yes, yes, that’s very nice…

[2:25] (Cirno) Stop dodging those! Come on, I’m gonna hit you
(Sakuya) So then, fairy. You said these flowers bloomed
(Cirno) Yeah, that is right. Those things are everywhere now
(Sakuya) So that’s the case. That is what I assumed

[2:39] Well then, I’ll go. Maybe Reimu knows the cause
D not attempt to enter these walls
(Cirno) Running away? I’ll go and chase you down then!
That’s right, you should be completely afraid
Come back here, you weird human maid!
-Sakuya and Cirno leave-

-Sakuya “teleports” back to SDM-
[2:52] (Sakuya) Ah, yes. That’s right. Meiling’s not at her post
Well I suppose I’ll just leave her a note
“Meiling, tell Mistress that I will be returning shortly
I shall see if red flowers might make good tea”

-In the forest-
[3:05] (Cirno) Hey, where’d she go? Is she trying to hide?
Then hide and seek is the game we’ll play next
Take that! Now everything’s all slippery and slidy too!
When it comes to seek-sliding, I am the best!

[3:17] I guess she’s gone. That maid just ran away
Oh well, there has to be somewhere to play
Hey wait, where is this place? I don’t remember this forest
Well I guess that this place will work out okay

-at the SDM-
[3:31] (Sakuya) On second thought, perhaps Reimu’s not home
I’d better investigate on my own
I’m sure that there will be some hints that will come easily
On why all these flowers bloom chaotically
No, these chrysanthemums will not do, I just know
That red flowers would make a good tea

-in the forest-
[3:49] (Cirno) Look out below! Here comes a pile of snow
Oh, wanna fight? But I’m the Strongest, alright?
First at the lake, then at the forest meadow
I will be strong all over Gensokyo!

[4:00] Ready or not, I’m gonna beat everyone
That’s a cool plan and it sounds really fun
Now then, this branch needs lotsa ice over it
Because it’s been drooping a little bit-

No comments:

Post a Comment