Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Onigashima in the Fairyland ~ Missing Power

[0:21] (Suika) Hey, Yukari! Seriously, let me go!
The next feast is gonna start and I wanna be right there, you know?!
(Marisa) Sorry, she’s not here. So are ya that “Oni”?
The one making that mist around here, maybe?

[0:38] (Suika) Yeah, that’s been me (Reimu) Well then, cut it out!
Why did you do all of this anyway? What is this all about?

[0:46] (Suika) Oh, so you know what is going on?
We had to catch up because the winter was long!

[1:31] (Marisa) So, did ya know the feast’s cancelled?
(Suika) Wait, really? Oh no!
I prepared so much! You can’t do that!
The feast is the goal!

[1:54] (Reimu) I don’t recall seeing you at them
(Suika) I was always there!
(Marisa) Oh, so ya were part of the mist then?
Part of that weird air?

[2:16] (Reimu) Anyway, we came here to stop you
So then, get ready!
(Suika) ‘Kay, but this is my Pandemonium
You two can’t beat me!

[2:54] [Giant Oni of Earth’s Axis] card!
(Marisa) What the heck? Since when did she get that big?!
(Reimu) Look out, she’s gonna charge us!
(Suika) [Gather Sign: Throw Mt. Togakushi]!
It’s just a simple matter of my density!

[3:33] [Drunken Dream Arts: Segaki Binding]
Go ahead and eat up if you have a tasty offering!
(Marisa) Sorry, but we’re kinda partied out
If ya want to continue, lower the amount!

[3:51] (Suika) I don’t wanna! I’ll bring some friends soon!
It’d be wonderful if we could make every night pandemonium
(Reimu) Not at my house! It’s making a mess!
If you’re gonna leave trash around, you shouldn’t come!

[4:42] [Night Parade of One Million Demons]!
Alright Suikas, Charge!
(Marisa) Oh, crap. There’s a lot of them, aren’t there?
[Dragon Meteor] Spark!
(Reimu) [Dream Battle: Illusionary Moon]
How about this then?
You can have your parties at my shrine
But not so often

[5:28] (Suika) Does that mean today’s feast is back on?
(Reimu) It wasn’t cancelled
(Suika) But you said there’s no feast at the shrine
(Reimu) She lies all the time

[6:06] (Yukari) So then, you three
Are you ready to leave?
All the guests over here are waiting now quite impatiently
(Reimu) Wait, they’re all there? But they’re all early!
(Suika) Yay! The feast is still on! Let us out, Yukari!

No comments:

Post a Comment