Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Silence

-Voile-

[0:00] (Patchouli) Is that so? Who are you, Magician?
(Alice) I’m Alice, and I had a question
But before that, I feel I must confess
This library is really a mess
How can you manage to find anything?
And is that bookshelf still burning?
(Patchouli) Sakuya, can you help clean up?
It seems like Koakuma will not be enough

[0:16] It’s not usually this messy in here
That damn Black-White came by earlier
(Alice) Marisa… That actually explains a lot
So I assume that you had been shot?

[0:24] (Patchouli) I was trying to drive her away
Without losing any one precious book
(Alice) Ah, that reminds me of something
Do you mind if I come in and have a look?

[0:39] (Patchouli) Was there something that you were seeking?
(Alice) A strange mist and a strange feeling…
I thought it might be weather
But it doesn’t seem to fit with nature

[0:47] (Patchouli) That’s rather odd, Marisa did the same
But she ran off with those books before you came
(Alice) That is fine, it looks like that’s not right
I’m suspecting some kind of Youkai

[0:55] (Patchouli) Well, I’ll know in just a few minutes
This spell’s feeling for what is in it
(Alice) Oh, so you were looking into this?
The maid said you would give it a miss
(Patchouli) The challenge requires a process
That others lack, so I am needed
Ah, the spell is fading now
So the analysis is now complete…

[1:19] Well, that’s strange. I’ve never heard of this
This energy filling the odd mist
(Alice) Well, I have… It’s just like my magic
But the question is, who had cast it?

No comments:

Post a Comment