Sunday, October 12, 2014

Unexpected Visitor

-Yukari appears-

[0:00] (Yukari) The transient fire may begin  But it vanishes in strict wind
Ah, hello Magician just passing. May I have a little of your time?

[0:12] (Alice) Hm? And who might you be, Youkai?
(Yukari) Oh? You do not know one great as I?
(Alice) I’m sorry, but I don’t.
And if you don’t mind, I must go because I’m falling behind

[0:24] (Yukari) It’s strange how this summer’s been
There have been so many days set out for a feast
Usually it’s strange to have one every three days at the least

[0:35] (Alice) Do you know something then?
(Yukari) No, I’m just stopping by for some of your time
Oh, that reminds me then. Can I have all your wine?

[0:48] (Alice) No. And how did you end up here?
(Yukari) I was just singing, do not fear
(Alice) So, you’re a drifter? That looks about right then
(Yukari) So I must ask you now once again

[1:00] Van Allen Radiation Belt?
(Alice) This isn’t a bar, so you know
(Yukari) Well, I just came to pick up just that bottle
I’ll take this and just leave. I have got to go

[1:11] (Alice) Hey, wait! That one’s for the feast
You’re not even invited, the last I heard
(Yukari) With this, I have the wine too
(Alice) Are you stealing drinks? That’s absurd!

[1:23] (Yukari) Oh, by the way, you should get ready
Things around here are going to get lively
(Alice) And that’s not because of you?
(Yukari) Not this one  Here comes Reimu!

-Yukari vanishes-

[1:36] (Alice) Hm? The Shrine Maiden? Is that so?
Why is she here- Oh, where’d she go?


No comments:

Post a Comment