Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Septette for the Dead Princess

-SDM-

[0:23] (Remilia) Ah, welcome Miss Ghost-Princess, Do you have something to say?
Or perhaps you just came here because you wanted to “play”?
(Yuyuko) Everything has lost free will. I’m working to alter that
So then, tell me: would you like to see something odd, Miss Bat?

[1:11] (Remilia) Alright then, I’ll let that slide.
What is it that you think you hide?
(Yuyuko) I have found an odd new tea
And it’s at the shrine currently

[1:23] (Remilia) So then does Reimu now know?
(Yuyuko) I am quite sure that’s not so
And I suggest you don’t go
If you charge it, it won’t show

[1:39] Well, that’s all I had to say
I will now be on my way
(Remilia) Yes, I agree that is “odd”
I guess that soon we can all “play”

No comments:

Post a Comment