Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Maiden's Cappriccio

[0:07] (Reimu) Geez, why do they always go out to my place to stay?
(Alice) What are you doing way out here?
(Reimu) Just waiting for you to appear

[0:22] (Alice) And what is your business?
 (Reimu) Nothing much, you just look suspicious
In short: You’re the criminal!
(Alice) Not without a proper trial!

[0:36] (Reimu) You come to the feast, but you don’t have fun in the least!
And since it’s not Marisa, that means it is you!

[0:51] (Alice) That’s your process? Rampage and hope that they confess?
(Reimu) That’s how it works. Get yourself ready, here I come then!
[Flying Shrine Maiden]!

[1:13] (Alice) What a strange day. And why are you fighting with melee?
(Reimu) It is just a change of pace
(Alice) But all of those cards lack grace

[1:26] (Reimu) You’re not the mastermind. That’s annoying, I wasted my time
(Alice) You just showed up out of nowhere and assaulted me! That is a crime!

[1:42] (Reimu) That was normal. I was after a criminal
(Alice) … I don’t care anymore, just leave. The culprit’s not me

[1:56] (Reimu) Fine, I will then! … um, how do I leave here again?
(Alice) Just fly up and go east. See you for the next feast

No comments:

Post a Comment