Wednesday, October 1, 2014

[2:00] Retribution for the Eternal Night ~ Imperishable Night

[0:05] (Neutral) For a second meeting in the bamboo forest
Two mistresses gathered, crossing their paths
Both leading their servants, a maid and a gardener
They both ignored weaklings that they had passed

[0:12] One seeking a big feast, one after the glory
Both prepared to order someone to fight
Neither had a reason to keep progressing  on
Because other teams had passed by tonight

[0:20] (Sakuya) Mistress, someone’s coming. At least two enemies
(Remilia) Sakuya, get ready… As expected
(Yuyuko) Look Youmu! A Vampire! (Youmu) So shall I assume then
That you two are after our objective?

[0:28] (Remilia) Indeed, that is correct. I will solve this issue
To that end, Sakuya has stopped the night
(Yuyuko) My, that is impressive. But Youmu is better
I wager she’ll win first (Remilia) Oh, is that right?

[0:37] Sakuya’s elegant (Yuyuko) Youmu is much cuter!
(Remilia) Sakuya can move fast (Yuyuko) Youmu can slash faster!
(Remilia) Sakuya makes good tea! (Yuyuko) Youmu brings me good snacks!!
(Remilia) My servant’s much better!! (Yuyuko) Take that back!!!

[0:53] (Remilia) Alright then, why don’t we settle this wager
With something that will prove it without doubt
(Yuyuko) Yes, I agree. That’s the best solution
Youmu, get ready then!

[1:04] (Youmu) Lady Yuyuko, I’m ready to fight her
(Sakuya) You’ll find that I’m not that easy, at worst
(Yuyuko) Alright on three! (Remilia) Now we can clearly see
(Yuyuko and Remilia) Who can restore the moon first!

[1:31] (Neutral) The pride of a mistress, a devoted servant
Someone to rely on in all matters
When faced with a challenge, servants guard their honor
Proving to each other who is faster

[1:39] Stopping time completely, slashing out at lightspeed
Which of them would rush past and then succeed?
In a race for the moon, those two servants battled
As they both were ordered, they would proceed

[1:47] (Remilia) Sakuya cleans my house! (Yuyuko) Youmu tends the gardens!
(Remilia) Sakuya can stop time! (Yuyuko) Youmu slays ghosts!
(Remilia) Sakuya does magic! (Yuyuko) Youmu looks for lost things!
(Youmu) Is she always like this? (Sakuya) When she’s provoked

[1:55] How about your mistress? (Youmu) Sometimes without reason
Really I can’t keep up with her strange whims
(Sakuya) You just have to adapt to any odd command
And treat all suggestions as a mission

[2:04] (Remilia) Sakuya, take a left now (Yuyuko) Youmu, keep up with her~
The place is right ahead (Youmu) Yuyuko, are you sure?
(Yuyuko) Youmu, full speed ahead now! (Remilia) Sakuya, don’t fall behind!
(Yuyuko) My, what a reckless pace. But still, I don’t mind

[2:20] (Sakuya) That’s an impressive speed. Is that your power then?
(Youmu) No, it’s part of my sword technique
Still I’m surprised that you can keep this pace
(Sakuya) My power’s rather unique

[2:31] (Yuyuko) You two, come back here! (Remilia) You’re going the wrong way!
The place we are going to’s to the right
(Youmu) Sakuya-san, may the best servant win
(Sakuya) Indeed. Now prepare to fight!

Timeline
Next

No comments:

Post a Comment