Wednesday, October 15, 2014

Lunar Clock ~ Luna Dial

-Hakurei Shrine-

[0:06] (Sakuya) Good evening, is Reimu here?
(Marisa) Nah, looks like she disappeared

[0:21] (Sakuya) That’s a shame. While you’re here,
there’s something I should ask

[0:28] Are you aware of the situation going on?
The odd mist forming?
(Marisa) Is that some gas from the outside that wandered in?
Like Global Warming?

[0:42](Sakuya) At first, I had thought that it seemed to resemble a ghost,
but the Netherworld knew not
(Marisa) Well maybe I can help ya find your answer
Let’s see whatever ya have got!

[0:56] (Sakuya) I was not aware that you were at work,
nor that you had moved to the shrine
(Marisa) Hey, I didn’t give up on my business yet.
And Reimu’s not here, so it’s fine
(Sakuya) So about the party in a few days:
Might it be connected to this haze?
(Marisa) Nah, we drink, but I don’t burn mushrooms.
There’s no way that we caused those weird fumes

[1:30] (Sakuya) Alright, enough joking then
(Marisa) What was the question again?

[1:44] (Sakuya) Why did I consult you?
(Marisa) Hey, beats me. Not a clue

[1:52] (Sakuya) You keep spouting nonsense. Do you listen to yourself?
(Marisa) Well, I try not to.
If ya want to consult someone, ya should look for someone else
(Sakuya) I guess that that’ll do

[2:04] So why are you here at the shrine so late, all alone?
It is like a rat
(Marisa) Well, if she wanted to keep me out of here, then she
should have set out traps or kept around a big cat

[2:19] (Sakuya) Well, I suppose that this will have to do
I must report to my mistress
(Marisa) By the way, tomorrow I’m stopping by
(Sakuya) There’s no need, but if you really insist

[2:27] (Marisa) Tell Patchy that I’ll come to grab some books
(Sakuya) Be aware that the cat is not away
(Marisa) Oh, don’t worry. That’s really no big deal
The rats still came out again and play

No comments:

Post a Comment